Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/2 Second Cock Race and also Phillies

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Honestly I only like ketchup on burgers and fries. Repulsed by people who put it on anything else like eggs and rice, don't even like it on hashbrowns which I know is potatoes but it's not the same as fries so I think it doesn't go with ketchup. 

I like mustard on burgers hot dogs or pretzels.

Not sure why there's an anti ketchup on hot dogs movement. I think hot dogs can be either or, or both together. 

Hot dogs should only be had with mustard and kraut 

29 minutes ago, Entendu said:

Mustard is great on a burger. Ketchup sucks and is overpowering. I find adults who put ketchup on anything other than fries and maybe hot dogs to be weird 

Preach.

Ketchup sucks on nearly everything but fries and even then I prefer something like say honey mustard.

I only like ketchup on hotdogs if there is mustard as well to balance that out. The sweetness of the ketchup plus the sourness of the mustard makes a pretty nice balance to my palate. Not crazy about relish on my hotdogs but I’ll eat it if it’s there.

Have any of you guys ever tried a Chicago style hot dog?

image.jpeg.b56e07c7b8a715928aa9ca8be0342fb6.jpegI’ve never tried one, but it has tomatoes instead of Ketchup and huge slice of pickle and some peppers  and onions and relish and all kinds of stuff going on there. 😂

3 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

Chicago style hot dogs (veggie dog) are pretty good too 

I didn’t see you post when I wrote the last one asking if anyone has ever tried a Chicago hot dog.

Just now, SirFishFan said:

I didn’t see you post when I wrote the last one asking if anyone has ever tried a Chicago hot dog.

I was in Chicago in early June and had like 9 of them. They are excellent 

5 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

I was in Chicago in early June and had like 9 of them. They are excellent 

I feel inspired to try a Chicago dog! I just searched and found a hotdog only restaurant a few miles away. I just might go and try one. Of course it’s not the same as being in Chicago, but some reviews I read said that it’s a pretty authentic tasting. So that’s good enough for me for right now!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.