Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins are looking to hire a social media manager

Featured Replies

I already applied. Just leaving this here in case anyone else is interested. Feel free to comment and leave feedback on this as well. I’m sure everyone wants to talk about something besides the Arraez trade. LOL 

IMG_1156.jpeg

I doubt most people on this board(myself included) have the experience and qualifications for that position.

But hey.. I’m rooting for you, pal! Let us know if you get hired! 
 

I saw the Marlins are also hiring for a Sales executive. Imagine that job at this time right now.. “So I know you’re upset about the Marlins trading Arraez. But I’m sure that brighter days are ahead for the team. We have Season ticket packages for 2025 on sale. Lock in your price now and come support the fish! Hello? Hello? Still on the line?”

 

also....engage with what fans?

 

sure is great they can afford to keep hiring more clowns to spill out of the Yugo while avoiding spending anything on the actual team. 

2 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I doubt most people on this board(myself included) have the experience and qualifications for that position.

I actually qualify for it. I am not bilingual but it says preferred, not required. I've got everything else.

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

I actually qualify for it. I am not bilingual but it says preferred, not required. I've got everything else.

You have live tv experience?

Admin is a very mysterious fella.

And he’s never had a PB&J sandwich before. Weird.

20 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

You have live tv experience?

Admin is a very mysterious fella.

And he’s never had a PB&J sandwich before. Weird.

Jokes on you, he calls it a J&PB sandwich

26 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Jokes on you, he calls it a J&PB sandwich

Well that’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard all day.

  • Author
5 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

I doubt most people on this board(myself included) have the experience and qualifications for that position.

But hey.. I’m rooting for you, pal! Let us know if you get hired! 
 

I saw the Marlins are also hiring for a Sales executive. Imagine that job at this time right now.. “So I know you’re upset about the Marlins trading Arraez. But I’m sure that brighter days are ahead for the team. We have Season ticket packages for 2025 on sale. Lock in your price now and come support the fish! Hello? Hello? Still on the line?”

 

I appreciate it man, and I think they’re going to have a record of people not renewing. I’d love to know the sales numbers. But I’m sure that is classified info. We shall see. I want to try and be positive. 

16 hours ago, Italian Marlins Fan said:

I appreciate it man, and I think they’re going to have a record of people not renewing. I’d love to know the sales numbers. But I’m sure that is classified info. We shall see. I want to try and be positive. 

Give us the inside info if you get it 😛

Like I said in the other thread this was mentioned in - good luck to whoever has to try to promote the actively growing dumpster fire that is this organization...

18 minutes ago, Admin said:

Coyotes no longer exist

Technically they do - the guy that sold the team retained the rights to the Coyotes brand, hoping to get an expansion franchise at some point (I don't quite understand it).

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

Yeah it confused the hell out of me

From what little I saw of it, I think a lot of his selling had to do with not being able to line up a new arena, with their current one being a smaller college arena, IIRC?

Just odd that they completely dump the name though - like the Utah Jazz for instance, are called that because they used to be in New Orleans and kept the name.

3 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

From what little I saw of it, I think a lot of his selling had to do with not being able to line up a new arena, with their current one being a smaller college arena, IIRC?

Just odd that they completely dump the name though - like the Utah Jazz for instance, are called that because they used to be in New Orleans and kept the name.

The way I understood this move (could be wrong) is that the new franchise is basically an expansion franchise but the entire roster will be transferred to it. So Utah is in Year 1 while the Coyotes history is "paused". It sounded so odd to me.

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

The way I understood this move (could be wrong) is that the new franchise is basically an expansion franchise but the entire roster will be transferred to it. So Utah is in Year 1 while the Coyotes history is "paused". It sounded so odd to me.

When we moved to Arizona in 2013 their arena was only about a 15 min drive and parking was 100% free and when I say parking I mean you literally parked right next to the arena for free. It was by far the easiest venue I've ever gotten in and out of. They'd run $1 hot dog and beer nights as well. It's a pity the franchise never got any love but then again they never really made an effort to sign some big names either and well....if you don't invest deeply in your own product, why should fans care?

8 minutes ago, Admin said:

The way I understood this move (could be wrong) is that the new franchise is basically an expansion franchise but the entire roster will be transferred to it. So Utah is in Year 1 while the Coyotes history is "paused". It sounded so odd to me.

So bizarre.

 

A baseball equivalent I guess would be the A's moving to Vegas, and become the "Vegas Aces" but Oakland retains the rights to the "Athletics" name and history?

Just now, J'Daniel said:

When we moved to Arizona in 2013 their arena was only about a 15 min drive and parking was 100% free and when I say parking I mean you literally parked right next to the arena for free. It was by far the easiest venue I've ever gotten in and out of. They'd run $1 hot dog and beer nights as well. It's a pity the franchise never got any love but then again they never really made an effort to sign some big names either and well....if you don't invest deeply in your own product, why should fans care?

Marlins fans can't relate to this at all.  lol

2 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

So bizarre.

 

A baseball equivalent I guess would be the A's moving to Vegas, and become the "Vegas Aces" but Oakland retains the rights to the "Athletics" name and history?

Right, that's how I read the Coyotes news.

For all their attendance issues there were a fair amount of Coyotes license plates on people's cars - moreso than Suns or Dbacks (but not Cardinals)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.