Greatest TV Show of All Time Round Two

Admin

Guest marlins02

seriously, no one can defend how crappy the simpsons became. you have to be a drooling moron to find them funny now. homer kissing a man? please.

Are people allowed to vote for what THEY like? apparently not

Guest marlins02

oh i forgot, im going with George and Weezy (who made some great appearances on the fresh prince, were spun off all in the family and florence made some appearances in other shows later :thumbup )

Oh my goodness... Choosing between absolutely great shows like "Wonder Years", "Star Trek", "I Love Lucy", "South Park"... Why do I have to choose between so many different shows, when I like them all and I think they are all great... *indecisive*

I have finally chosen to vote for "South Park"... I truly love this show. They always keep with current events and not a single episode has been unfunny. Unique.

i think Simpsons is damn hilarious (although I wont vote for the Simpsons until Andy Griffith Show is not on the list anymore). I guess I'm just a bumbling idiot.

Others like the Simpsons too. I guess we aren't all as enlightened as you, Sorianfan.

pretty much.

What's wrong with a little debate? Anyway, the simpons have sucked for close to 7 years now. That can't be the best show.

Andy Griffith Show is AAMMMAZZINGGG! I can't believe there aren't any other votes! Wait, yes I can. Most people are under the age of 17 (although I liked the show before I ever turned 17).

I'm only 17, almost 18, and i've seen this show plenty of times. It's just hard for a person who lives in a modern northern metropolis of several million people to relate to this show.