Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ice Man

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ice Man

  1. California. Sucks. The End.
  2. Today Valve released "The Orange Box" on XBOX360 and PC. In case you didn't know, The Orange Box is 5 Full games on one disc. It includes; Half Life 2, HL2: Episode One, HL2 Episode 2, Portal(a crazy new puzzle game) and Team Fortress 2. TF2 is pretty fun online, as it's the only multi player game on the Disc, It takes some time getting used to if you've never played the 1st one. HL2 and it's expansions are amazing by themselves. In my opinion HL2 is STILL better than all the Halo's combined.
  3. I hate Pudge, I'd rather have Olivo...Pudge left us for more money when he said he wanted to be home... Anyone would have left. I dont hate him. BRING HIM BACK I SAY.
  4. Ice Man replied to Lefty's topic in Off-Topic
    Funny review, but I disagree with him on most accounts. One thing I want to add is, how amazing the music is. I mean, jesus, the sound track to this game is fan-f***ing-tastic.
  5. If this was any other country this debate would be non existent. If you were in Germany and this happened, there would be no debate on whether or not the man was right or wrong.
  6. Ice Man posted a topic in Off-Topic
    System of a Down was one of my favorite bands, it was sad to hear that they went on a hiatus, but at least their front man, Serj Tankian is still making music. His new hit Single, Empty walls has created some buzz. But it's the music video that really sends a message: I love the video to be honest. Serj Tankian and The FCC(the flying cunts of chaos)'s album Elect the dead is due out Oct. 23 2007.
  7. Ice Man replied to Lefty's topic in Off-Topic
    Just picked it up yesterday. Pretty awesome actually. I was worried because, I mean, You figure a game with high expectations and marketing out the ass is going to come up short. But jesus, the game is massive.
  8. I like the wii but it leaves A LOT to be desired. I'm still waiting for the good games like Galaxy and SSB:B. I also have a PS3 and think its great. The PS3 is working on things to make it compete with the 360 feature wise. I think PS3 will start meeting it potential by the beginning of 08. Resistance is an awesome game BTW. Resistance is a Joke of a FPS in my opinion. It's so mediocre. What does RFOM have to separate it from any other FPS? Not to mention the graphics leave a lot to be desired, especially on the PS3. It doesn't look nearly as good as Gears of War, which came out a few months before it. Bioshock for the mother f***ing win, against all other games this year so far though.
  9. Well, Kal Penn is probably the only Doctor that I like, although the Older guy seems alright. Either way, I like the new season so far. It's pretty good. Not as strong as the 1st two eps of last season though. I'm sure we'll see alot more of Chase, Cameron and Foreman in the future though.
  10. I didn't join the Air Force for money, but still 90,000 dollars. And I've never heard of a reenlistment bonus that high.
  11. I'm sorry, I'd actually rather do a year working for Blackwater in Iraq making $90,000 then making $890.00 a month in the Air Force. But Blackwater does have a sinister name though.
  12. In terms of Graphics, it could go either way one some games: Check out this article: http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162742/p-2.html
  13. Console Units sold Units shipped Date Wii 10.7 million 12 million September 13, 2007 Xbox 360 8.9 million 11.5 million July 31, 2007 PlayStation 3 4.28 million 6 million September 20, 2007 Yes, the Wii is outselling them all, but with a price tag of 250$ and the fact that it's a cool little system helps. But Xbox isnt far behind, but the ps3 is. XBox all the way though in terms of games and functionality Vs. the PS3.
  14. Ice Man replied to yenta's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm not even sure how I got to 2,387 to be honest.
  15. JimmyJack is at it again. You can tell him all day long that the sky is blue, but he'll disagree and tell you he read in a book and also that his cousin told him otherwise. And those are his claims. Jimmy, admit it, you're wrong. Heres something for you:
  16. Wow: LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! I seriously thought this was a girl, and also a joke. But apparently not: He described many of the 64 other videos on his page as performance pieces, but insisted that his latest polemic was the real deal, an emotional request to, well, leave Britney alone. "There's been a lot of speculation that because I do a lot of acting in my videos, that this wasn't actually a real moment," Crocker said. Crocker has been posting videos on YouTube for six months and has acquired quite a fan base. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Story?...2492&page=1
  17. Ice Man replied to Passion's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm sure it'll be a great movie. And I want to see it. But it's funny how Russel Crowe and Cristian Bale keep getting American roles. Great actors, though.
  18. Anyone know a way to upload ringtones to a phone with usb? I don't know of any free programs to do so, but it anyone does, let me know please. I have a Motorola SLVR L7 if that helps.
  19. Something about not being able to receive or send multimedia messaging really annoys me about the iphone.
  20. I'm all for Nuclear Power. People forget to disassociate the bomb with the energy. Nuclear power is clean, safe and can be disposed of safely. 3 Mile island is really blown out of proportion. As there have been no injuries or deaths as a result.
  21. lol..... jimmy used wikipedia as a source...lol A. first site that came up when i ran a search B. there is still credible information on there but you have to sift through portions of BS Look, you sound like a tool and everyone knows it heres. I don't mean to bust your bubble. Most of the time you're leaning so far left on your claims even FutureGM has to back away from you. But whatever, that's your opinion. But at the very least, use correct grammar. Type like someone who's not an idiot.
  22. hi...im jimmyjack...and all i use it lowercase letters and periods....i never give any sources for any of my claims...and i type in a holier than thou manner...even though...th...at i am an idiot. And by the by, in no relation to the topic, I heard that the womens menstrual period causes bear attacks. anchormanftw.
  23. I bet when she got backstage she saw he mom and said, "Nailed it!" Seriously, I blame the parents. For both the original question and the stupid hot chick.
  24. Ice Man posted a topic in Off-Topic
    I came across this gem today, apparently its got 4 million views. I didn't catch it till today. Enjoy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.