Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

juanpierre

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by juanpierre

  1. Our tickets may be $10 a game, but at least we win those and don't lose 30-0. Hater... go noles
  2. dam rednecks always have to shoot everything in sight. That hog is legendary, i would have let it lived. I guess I dont understand hunting.
  3. Just picked up my diploma today, now im off to get faded. FSU HERE I COME. Timewrecker, do you start in the fall or the summer? Im going to orientation in June.
  4. Reggie is actually the reincarnation of Babe Ruth
  5. In my mvp dynasty, i traded Nolasco for Felix Pie. Or you could go for Josh Hamilton or Joey Gathright for cheap options.
  6. not anyone can pitch 12-6 curveballs. Dontrelle has an orthodox motion in which he throws sidearm and olsen is closer to a sidearm motion than 3/4 motion. Its physically impossible to get that type of action on a curve. Pitchers like Moyer and Zito throw over the top.
  7. Is it safe to buy a laptop with a Open box from newegg? Also are there any newegg coupons out there?
  8. all of them are talented, but very inconsistant. I would Like to see a veteran like Percivial in there. The Padres have the ideal bulpen: two young guys in Linebrink and Cla Hensley, with a veteran like Hoffman.
  9. juanpierre replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    News just in: Roger Goodell suspends Patriots reciever Randy Moss for the remainder of the season.
  10. I thought reggie coudnt hit lefties
  11. juanpierre replied to Mauer7's topic in Off-Topic
    Seven (seinfeld refernce)
  12. A miami drivers idea of "stopping" at a four way: Notice how the red car goes as far across the line as possible, giving just enough room for the blue car to make a 90 degree turn.
  13. when the topic said "finer irritation" i thought it was a rash near his..ehem, thigh area
  14. big stepping stone to what? What is it that you want to do in the future?
  15. so far, 2-4 2 rbi's, i 2b, 1 sb. They say he is faster than jose reyes.
  16. juanpierre replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I'm going to do a photo log of my progress. Like, I'll take a photo every two weeks or something. Plus, I feel it will give me more motivation. That's a good idea, most people get frustrated with how there plan is going because they look in the mirror and dont see any change. Using pictures will help you notice the "subtile changes" which you alluded to earlier. Also keep measurements of your body fat percentages every week to chart your progress. You can get a good pair of calipers for about 20 bucks.
  17. juanpierre replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    :lol :lol :lol I was talking about sex with another person, but yeah, I get what you mean. :lol I was talkin about anal...
  18. juanpierre replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    http://www.playlubricants.com/offers/default.asp For Fox's sexual pleasure :mischief Real men don't need lube though. I do, spitting on it doesnt decrease the friction
  19. Personally, i think Liberty City Marlins has a terrific ring to it! Very Patriotic sounding to the rest of the country, when we're on ESPN! We'll have Fireworks Night every night! :patriot That wouldnt be good, people would confuse them with the random gunshots
  20. juanpierre replied to Accord's topic in Off-Topic
    Now the Marines, those are the guys you really want to f***. Keep living your dream
  21. 100% bright futures for FSU
  22. I remember Furcal doing this a few years back when he was with the Braves
  23. the point of the award is to award sportsmanship and being a good team player. how many starting-calibur players would like to come off the bench.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.