Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

juanpierre

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by juanpierre

  1. Bold prediction: Ronnie Brown will finally get 20+ carries in a game as he leads the Dolphins to a 24-14 Victory.
  2. Sunday, Sep. 23 Arizona at Baltimore 1:00 pm Buffalo at New England 1:00 pm Detroit at Philadelphia 1:00 pm Indianapolis at Houston 1:00 pm Miami at N.Y. Jets 1:00 pm Minnesota at Kansas City 1:00 pm San Diego at Green Bay 1:00 pm San Francisco at Pittsburgh 1:00 pm St. Louis at Tampa Bay 1:00 pm Cincinnati at Seattle 4:05 pm Cleveland at Oakland 4:05 pm Jacksonville at Denver 4:05 pm Carolina at Atlanta 4:15 pm N.Y. Giants at Washington 4:15 pm Dallas at Chicago 8:15 pm Monday, Sep. 24 Tennessee at New Orleans 8:30 pm 10-6
  3. yea, i wont buy one until they drop the price of it.
  4. The golden queer... imagine the type of trash talk mayweather would have had in store for de la hoya during the weeks up to that fight if he knew about these pics.
  5. * Jeff Bezos - founder of Amazon.com * Ben Greenman - Author and editor at the New Yorker * Nadia Turner - Season 4 American Idol finalist * Dominic L. Pudwill Gorie - American astronaut * Jennifer Rodriguez - Olympic speedskater * Kimbo Slice - Famous Bareknuckle Boxer and Mixed Martial Artist * Dan Blonsky - Who Wants to Be a Millionaire grand prize winner * Deborah Newell Tornello - Author, Virtual Vintage, with Linda Lindroth, Random House, 2002 * Chris Myers - Football player for the Denver Broncos * Cecil Sapp - Football player for the Denver Broncos * Rohan Marley - Owner of Tuff Gong Clothing and son of Bob Marley * Robin Fraser - Former U.S national soccer team member and Major League Soccer player with the Los Angeles Galaxy * Tom Foley - 3rd base coach for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays and former Major League Baseball player * Wade Rowdon - Former Major League Baseball player for the Cincinnati Reds and was coached by Pete Rose * Orson Mobley - Football player for the Denver Broncos * Doug Mientkiewicz - Baseball player for the New York Yankees. Did not graduate from the school but briefly attended it prior to transferring to Westminster Christian School. * Bill Miller (finance) (b. 1950), Chairman, Chief Investment Officer, Legg Mason Capital Management (in the field of finance) Lots from the one in Italy but I won't list those. Kimbo Slice and Jeff Bezos on the same list?? Nice! Where did you go to HS? Miami Palmetto I also graduated from the same high school. Oddly, Vanilla Ice once claimed that he went to Palmetto when he was popular in the early 1990s. This was quickly debunked by the school. I dont know if you were there during the last 2 years, but sometimes they have a clip of Vanilla Ice doing a introduction for the morning announcements
  6. In the marlins baseball fantasy league, someone picked up the Cincinnati defense yesterday night and placed them in the starting lineup.
  7. So much for the pats sucking now that they have no videotaping during games.
  8. only in hialeah...
  9. WEEK 2 Sunday, Sep. 16 Atlanta at Jacksonville 1:00 pm Buffalo at Pittsburgh 1:00 pm Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 pm Green Bay at N.Y. Giants 1:00 pm Houston at Carolina 1:00 pm Indianapolis at Tennessee 1:00 pm New Orleans at Tampa Bay 1:00 pm San Francisco at St. Louis 1:00 pm Dallas at Miami 4:05 pm Minnesota at Detroit 4:05 pm Seattle at Arizona 4:05 pm Kansas City at Chicago 4:15 pm N.Y. Jets at Baltimore 4:15 pm Oakland at Denver 4:15 pm San Diego at New England 8:15 pm Monday, Sep. 17 Washington at Philadelphia 8:30 pm 8-8
  10. I hope this happens here in Miami too. I was stuck at the airport for an hour waiting for a taxi that was willing to pick me up. I think 6 cabbies refused me because I wasnt going in the direction of South Beach.
  11. The real Fox. :o That used to be me!!! http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...t&p=1332066
  12. The physics of a round object, ie a baseball bat, hitting another round object, ie a baseball. Get to work!!
  13. juanpierre replied to Iowa's topic in Sports
    For those dolphin fans up at FSU, how do you watch the fins games?
  14. Thursday, Sep. 6 Indianapolis Sunday, Sep. 9 Minnesota St. Louis Denver Houston Washington New England Philadelphia Pittsburgh Tennessee San Diego Detroit Seattle N.Y. Giants Monday, Sep. 10 Baltimore San Fransico 12-4
  15. Manley should be NL MVP
  16. Any more sets?
  17. juanpierre replied to yenta's topic in Off-Topic
    Funny I suppose, but I grew up with a different view of Indians. When I think of Indians, I always think of how f***ing good they are at math. They are the smartest group of people in the world despite our stereotypes. Asians are the ones good at math, not indians. You have to be kidding. India is a part of Asia, get a map Miss South Carolina. Besides, Indians are the ones to come up with the concept of zero and algebra. Every single Indian and Sri Lankan I know that comes from abroad to study at the Uni of Miami or FSU is in computer science or engineering. Math is in our blood.
  18. YES!! I finally understand the term "irony".
  19. All of you will rot in hell. Its inexcusable, poking fun at a mentally handicapped girl, you all should be ashamed.
  20. What does it matter if we are number 1. We wont even be able to pay for the best prospect, we will settle for a less talented/cheaper prospect.
  21. Are you plugged into an internet connection or accessing it wireless through your laptop? plugged in, wireless is slow as 56k in the dorm
  22. but is rapidshare safe? Its different for torrents, I don't see how they could track it. :| A school can track anything... I mean track exactly what I am downloading. There are 40,000 kids here, im pretty sure im not the only one downloading from rapidshare. Download away. There's no way to tell that gigs at a time are being funneled through a single port on a managed switch or identifying which port corresponds to which jack in which room or finding the mac address that is hard coded in your nic and matching all of that to the computer plugged in to the network port on your University's managed network. They would never knock on your door, identify the jack, verify the mac address on your system and identify you as the culprit through system logs either. Network Admins are idiots anyway and would NEVER look for suspicious traffic like that and CERTAINLY do not have automated scripts running to alert them to suspicious traffic. Not that I have personally put two professors in handcuffs for nastier stuff or seen anyone get nailed by the FBI or anything. :thumbup Sarcasm?
  23. but is rapidshare safe? Its different for torrents, I don't see how they could track it. :| A school can track anything... I mean track exactly what I am downloading. There are 40,000 kids here, im pretty sure im not the only one downloading from rapidshare.
  24. but is rapidshare safe? Its different for torrents, I don't see how they could track it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.