Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JJ24

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JJ24

  1. I have a feeling the inconsistency in "roughing the passer" is gonna be a huge problem this year. Cam Cameron said that starters will play majority of the first half.
  2. JJ24 replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Id play
  3. Jeez was that call by Joe buck pathetic its almost as if they played the audio as a joke. 3.Cabrera 1st 2.Alou game 5 WS 1.Alex Gonzalez walk off WS homer
  4. JJ24 replied to Iowa's topic in Sports
    Tiger missed the record for lowest scoring round in a major by 1 shot. He lipped out the birdie put on 18 to get the record.
  5. JJ24 replied to Iowa's topic in Sports
    Daly -3, it would be awesome to see him win. He's one of my favorite golfers, just because he plays the way I do.
  6. JJ24 replied to Reason63's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll be picking it up for the 360, was disappointed with NCAA 08 so I'll just trade it in. There will have a lot of new features and better game play just because they have a little competition with All Pro football.
  7. Speaking of FSU qb's whatever happened to Wyatt Sexton? Last I heard of him he was drugged out and was arrested. Anyone know where to get a cheap kegerator?
  8. This whole week has been a blur. I was in Tally for the weekend and I ended up playing beer pong with Drew Weatherford (FSU QB) and getting a bit drunk but when I got home Sunday and my parents weren't home, I just had a little party of beer pong with a few friends and I got hammered and it was such a long night ending up with me by the toilet blabbering nonsense and throwing up. And I also played last night so it's been kinda non-stop and tomorrow I'm going to Chicago by myself and staying with my cousins and probably getting even more hammered, lol. Im gonna post this online so he gets suspended. PS: Im a Canes fan He actually only played one game and just played pool for the rest of the night and dominated my cousin in pool. I don't care if you report, I'm not an FSU fan, lol but I would rather play against him than Xavier. Why would this get him suspended I'm pretty sure he is 21. Im sure FSU has worse issues with player behavior than playing beer pong.
  9. Even if bonds did or didn't use steroids its not fair to discount his record. I think he used steroids but the record should still be celebrated because he is a talented athlete and one of the games greatest hitters. It takes more than muscle to hit 755 homers. If you look at his numbers steroids may have even hurt his career, he was a very consistent home run hitter and then he got all those leg injuries. The real person though that is celebrated these past couple weeks is Hank Aaron. Hank got to 755 without any help and was racially harassed his whole career.
  10. UM's offense sounds like it will be imitating the dolphins of the past decade.
  11. Frank Gore seems to be doing pretty well for himself in the niners system and he is considered mentally retarded. I think it is just the fact of applying your self and really wanting it. I think Hester knew in college that his ticket to the NFL was kickoffs and thats what he worked on and it payed off. One of the most exciting plays I have ever seen at a superbowl was his return. I don't think Gore is "mentally retarded" man. He has a learning disability, big difference there. You may be right but I remember ESPN did a special on him when he was in college and they said his IQ was at the level where they consider people mentally retarded. Either way hes making a lot of money and can sure as hell run the football.
  12. I think UM will surprise people this year.
  13. They see hurricanes as a day off from school where they can play even more video games. With no power :thumbup Not every hurricane knocks out the power and all of Weston has underground power lines so the power never goes out for longer than a couple of minutes. Parents definitely run tvs and video games off their generators so the kids wouldn't bother them.
  14. JJ24 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Black russian: Kahula and Vodka Surfer on acid: Malibu Rum Jaeger and pineapple juice Liquid cocaine: Jager, 151, goldshlagger
  15. Im hoping so. I wanna miss school. :lol Do you want insurance rates to go up so much that we all live in boxes? Because its getting to that point. Dont even bother reasoning with him Sometimes, its better to try and say you did then to not..I've done my public service for the moment. :| He really wouldn't understand because he said he was 12 years old in a different thread. I dont even understand the monetary consequences of a Hurricane. I think thats a problem with kids today. They don't see hurricanes as a disaster that costs tons of money to their parents. They see hurricanes as a day off from school where they can play even more video games.
  16. Is there quotes yet on how much the 756 ball will be worth?
  17. JJ24 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Long Islands 7 and 7
  18. Ron Burgandy Don Vito Corleone Scarface Forest gump Clark Griswold
  19. Me and a bunch of fraternity guys drove out to ginnie springs in Gainesville. Basically the springs are a 3 hour lazy river except we tied about 40 guys together so it took like 5 hours. Pre-gaming and then 5 hours of drinking in the sun and in the water was a bad idea, I have no clue how many beers i drank that day it could be in the 20's. We get to the end of the river and start untying the rafts. The beer raft ends up floating down stream, so i try to do my best bay watch impression and save the cooler. I end up grabbing the beer raft and trying to swim back up stream with it because the next exit was about a half mile down the river and i would have been screwed as well as the beer. Everyone was ding laughing at me as i almost drowned in order to save the beer I look back on it and realize how dangerous it was had i really been drowning. I made it back tired as hell. One of the funnest days of my life even though I almost died.
  20. Bonds just missed that one. The ball looked like it was in the air forever
  21. JJ24 replied to TSwift25's topic in Sports
    Arenas is hilarious teammates say that he plays online poker during halftime and shops on QVC.
  22. Frank Gore seems to be doing pretty well for himself in the niners system and he is considered mentally retarded. I think it is just the fact of applying your self and really wanting it. I think Hester knew in college that his ticket to the NFL was kickoffs and thats what he worked on and it payed off. One of the most exciting plays I have ever seen at a superbowl was his return.
  23. For real as good as Hester is he needs to be on the field every play possible. Put him at wide out and run fake screens to him, whenever he is on the field all eyes will be on him. He will be the perfect decoy and then give it to him on a reverse and hes gone. Is Cedric Benson taking on the full load this year or will he be giving up touches to peterson?
  24. JJ24 replied to Ramp's topic in Off-Topic
    Hooray for shark week. This Ocean of Fear movie looks ridiculous
  25. JJ24 replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    i like costas a lot but he and hbo should've better timed this piece. i'm sure they did it on purpose so that it will play throughout his quest until he gets 756. but they should've waited until after he did it or before he came this close. the situation is already bad enough. and the bottom line is that bud selig is a hypocrite and is more responsible than anyone for ruining the record books. costas had the chance to really put him on the hot seat and he didn't. and then we have to hear from windbag schilling. nobody else who juiced hit 756 home runs. and for that matter, bonds started doing it late in his career as opposed to someone like mcgwire, who did his whole career and still hit 200 less. but comparing the two of them is silly. mcgwire on roids is garbage compared to bonds' natural talent. I totally agree that Bud selig is the most responsible person for this steroid craze. He knew the whole time who was using steroids but baseball needed a lift after the 95 strike and Sosa Mgwire was it. Selig turned a blind eye to the steroid use and it opened the flood gates.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.