Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JJ24

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JJ24

  1. Glad you enjoyed it fox, I love Smashing Pumpkins but kinda forgot about them until this thread. I had the same problem with someone in a crowd on the fourth of July. Me and a bunch of friends were at citywalk to watch fireworks and this lady behind me kept pushing me in the back so i turn around and shes like "You need to move I cant see around you" I just stared at her in amazement and then turned back around . I am not a big person at all Im about 5'11 170 so its not like i was towering over her plus she could have easily stepped to the side I was so pissed.
  2. the best is the remix version of him. But whoever did his paintjob on his face should be making mad dough because that kid looked scary as hell.
  3. The Magic will be scary once all their young guns come into form Dwight Howard gets better each year, Nelson and Redick playing guard and then Rashad Lewis that is just downright scary. I think its really funny that the heat fans are bashing the magic for being over the cap now but they wanted lewis so bad and would have been in the same situation had they signed him. bottom line is this Nelson Reddick Lewis Turk. Darko Howard I think at least a 4 seed this season
  4. Kobayashi goes down, he blows chunks as time expired.
  5. JJ24 replied to Reason63's topic in Off-Topic
    I used to love big sh*t poppin but sportscenter just killed it. My new favorite is No sweat
  6. I think they said that they were all given rest because of the gold cup except Donovan chose to go back to the Galaxy instead of play.
  7. Landon Donovan, DaMarcus Beasley, Clint Dempsey, Carlos Bocanegra were left off. Should be fun to Eddie Johnson in more of a increased role this year as opposed to his world cup playing time last year.
  8. Plus if you have bright futures it wont really affect you at all.
  9. NBA should have a turn back the clock season and just have all the teams wear throwbacks all year.
  10. Like someone said before It definitely depends on if I drink the night before but usually once a day or every other day. .75 times a day wasn't listed.
  11. So if tuition is average 4,500 its going to be raised to somewhere around 6,000 a year? If the students will see something out of this it wont be that bad.
  12. The kid looked like a cabbage patch doll getting tossed across the room.
  13. JJ24 replied to JJ24's topic in Off-Topic
    I wonder if this show is starting to fall off. I still love it but this thread is kinda sending me a message. Drama and Turtle were classic as usual and it was interesting to see E and Vince not agree on the movie. I just don't see how Medillin would fail in the box office because it has so much appeal. Spanish people would watch the movie as well as Americans who love violence, drugs and an organized crime story. Even if the movie sucked it would still make a lot of money. Plus the studios already know that Vince can act so I don't get why they are waiting to give him offers.
  14. 8:30
  15. Quick start for ecuador in the first game of today.
  16. i want sunday ticket
  17. I cant wait for Madden 08 and Halo 3 so I dont think my budget can handle this game however it does look amazing.
  18. JJ24 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I think there are at least four or five burger kings in my area that I can walk to
  19. Juan Roman Riquelme returns to La Albiceleste after saying in September that he had played his last game for the national team. This officially makes Argentina the winner of Copa America 2007. You head it here first. Dude, slow down. Its the Combrebol, plenty of great teams. Brasil and............ ........... ....................................... ...............................? See the thing is that most likely Argentina and Brazil will meet in the quarterfinals. After a matchup like that the winner is going to be beat up and very susceptible to an upset after that. Ummmmmmm......no. Semi-finals* Brazils top players aren't going to be playing during the copa as expected. I'm excited to see what Robinho can do without Ronaldinho, Kaka and Ronaldo.
  20. Im pretty sure that they made more than 16 because front office people get rings as well, still it would be awesome to have one.
  21. Juan Roman Riquelme returns to La Albiceleste after saying in September that he had played his last game for the national team. This officially makes Argentina the winner of Copa America 2007. You head it here first. Dude, slow down. Its the Combrebol, plenty of great teams. Brasil and............ ........... ....................................... ...............................? See the thing is that most likely Argentina and Brazil will meet in the quarterfinals. After a matchup like that the winner is going to be beat up and very susceptible to an upset after that.
  22. To top it off their owner just came out and said that he knew Juan Gonzalez was taking steroids.
  23. I really liked Craig in Casino royale, i think he makes a very good bond except sometimes he reminds me of Jason Stratham.
  24. I don't like what Soriano did but if you have a problem with people showing you up then don't throw a meatball simple as that. The only thing in this world you can control is yourself and now Peavy opens up a can of worms with the mlb anytime someone on the Padres hits someone its going to be looked into by the mlb and other teams are going to retaliate. The flip side of that would be... You'd be okay with a guy doing a crotch thrust to the player he just K'd swinging? I didn't say I supported what Soriano did but Ive seen a lot more showboating in the league than that, Griffey used to always strut after he hit a homer. Speaking of crotch rubbing though no one really seemed to have a problem with Josias Manzanillo when he was on the marlins rubbing his crotch.
  25. Admissions already is a joke to begin with now this is only going to complicate it even more. I agree with Cape though that most of school is using internet now that its not really that big of a change or a problem.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.