Someone buy me this!

louiecastillo1

Guest CrimsonCane

Im pretty sure that they made more than 16 because front office people get rings as well, still it would be awesome to have one.

I think front office people get an altered version of the same ring. The one given to the Heat players, I think, has alot more diamonds and stuff in it than the one given out to most of the front office. I know they held a raffle for a championship ring sometime this season (which is where this guy says he got his) and I think they made a big deal about how this was the same ring the players got, so I do think they're different.

The jerk off that won the championship ring raffle went ahead and put the thing on Ebay. Go figure...

but I rather have $25,000.

You'd sell it for just $25,000? That's a pretty low price considering what this douche bag

is selling it for.

I just threw a number out there. I would just see what its worth and sell it to a jewler or the highest bidder. If I got the ring in a raffle, it really didnt cost me anything. Therefore, I would be thrilled with $10,000 or whatever its worth. Having a ring in my closet really doesnt do me any good.

The jerk off that won the championship ring raffle went ahead and put the thing on Ebay. Go figure...

You'd sell it for just $25,000? That's a pretty low price considering what this douche bag

is selling it for.

I just threw a number out there. I would just see what its worth and sell it to a jewler or the highest bidder. If I got the ring in a raffle, it really didnt cost me anything. Therefore, I would be thrilled with $10,000 or whatever its worth. Having a ring in my closet really doesnt do me any good.

I would keep it unless I really need the money or if I can get a life altering amount for it.

I'd do the same thing no matter how much I loved the team, since the money is just too good for someone like me and it's not like it was really earned by the guy. However, when a player sells their ring, that's just idiotic.

Thats exactly right. If you earned it by actually playing on the team, then of course you dont sell it.

However as fans, its really not worth anything to us except for the value of the dimonds and gold. There really isnt sentimental value to a ring you didnt earn.

is selling it for.

How does that make him a douche?? Give me a break. I think it makes the person who keeps it more of a douche, I mean It's not like you earned it. :thumbdown

If somebody gave me the choice between 10k or the ring(and i could never sell it) I'd take take 10 grand. Hell probably even 5k.

is selling it for.

How does that make him a douche?? Give me a break. I think it makes the person who keeps it more of a douche, I mean It's not like you earned it. :thumbdown

If somebody gave me the choice between 10k or the ring(and i could never sell it) I'd take take 10 grand. Hell probably even 5k.

I just think he's a douche because he has it and not me. :D If I can get that amount

he's asking for i'd sell it as well.

is selling it for.

I would take 5k and RUN. If the ring cant be sold it has no value to me, I am not going to wear it.

That's an absurd amount to pay.

Even with sentimental attachment to that Heat team, that ring's worth no more than $50,000, and that's assuming the ring's at least 18 karat gold. Yet I bet the reserve's at least $100,000.

I mean, I bought a 1997 Marlins World Series ring for a fraction of that final bid.

I mean, I bought a 1997 Marlins World Series ring for a fraction of that final bid.

No kidding??! That's pretty cool, what is the story behind that?

Front office ring put up for sale through a Miami memorabelia dealer.

Nothing sordid as far as I'm aware and I assume that given the relative abundance of the '97 rings on the market the past 2 1/2 seasons (I've seen 3 scout/front office rings and 2 'C' rings) that the sellers either opted to just replace them with the '03 rings or were part of the massive Loria layoffs and are bitter with the organization.

Given that I've yet to find an '03 ring despite copious searching, I assume the former and not latter to be the case.