Everything posted by MrWhite
- NFL Week 14 Discussion
-
Tebow wins the Heisman
Terrible choice, he wasn't even the best player on his team!
- My Architecture Design 5 Work
-
NFL Week 14 Discussion
I really contemplated flying up for the game, probably best that I didn't due to the weather.
-
Donald Trump is a God Amongst Men
Apparently it was all fake: http://www.nypost.com/seven/12072007/gossi...donald_3186.htm December 7, 2007 -- DONALD Trump might be generous, but he didn't tip a Santa Monica waiter $10,000 on Monday. The tycoon says he wasn't even in California. Derober.com published a copy of a MasterCard receipt showing that Trump tipped $10,000 on an $82.27 bill after dining at the Buffalo Club, but Trump told Page Six it was a hoax. "This was done by the stupid restaurant to get publicity," he said. "
-
Who said all football players were dumb jocks?
NICE. Maybe their is hope for me? :lol ! :lol :lol :lol
-
Passion's Pick' Em: Bowls
So I got bored at work and decided to make a little spreadsheet for this. Since it autoupdates, everyone will be able to see their scores as the winners are entered. The 'current leader' function doesn't work yet, so if anyone is a spreadsheet guru I could use some help there. Fox, let me know if you'd like to use it, and I'll give you access to edit. Also, you could update the original post to include it. Sheet1 has all the games, Sheet2 has user picks and scores.
-
Monday Night Football Scores Highest Cable Ratings Ever
I thought about it, but the fact that the pats were up 42-7 at the half last game, might stop nbc from airing it. They dont want their audience turning the tv off at the half. IMO I watched that entire game :confused
-
Carlos Guevara screwballer
A little easier to read:
-
NFL Week 14 Discussion
Buffalo looks to win its 7th game in the last 8 vs. Miami. Trent Edwards is back, and hopefully for good now :cool
- NFL Week 13 Discussion
-
NFL Week 13 Discussion
Ahhh Buffalo with a chance to win with 8 seconds left......
-
NFL Week 13 Discussion
Argh, I started the 'other' Adrian Peterson over the real one this week. Regretting it already. :banghead
-
College Football Discussion: The Bowls, BCS, National Championship
You need a spot for La. Monroe.
-
NFL Week 13 Discussion
Argh, I started the 'other' Adrian Peterson over the real one this week. Regretting it already.
-
College Football Discussion: The Bowls, BCS, National Championship
Not to mention the true NC game should be Georgia vs. LSU.
-
NFL Week 13 Discussion
So the Bills took advantage of the 10 guys on defense, eh? 22 yard run. Sounds like a dick move. I do believe the agreement was that they would run the ball.
-
NFL Week 13 Discussion
SopCast is not working for me for the Fins game, anyone else have any luck? You need to use VLC to watch the SopCast stream. No you don't. This is coming from the myP2P boards. That stream of the game is requiring VLC.
-
NFL Week 13 Discussion
It's really tough to root against the Redskins this week, but go Bills! SopCast is not working for me for the Fins game, anyone else have any luck? You need to use VLC to watch the SopCast stream.
-
College Football Discussion: The Bowls, BCS, National Championship
Lost amongst the shuffle yesterday was the fact that Superman pretty much locked up the Heisman :cool Another thing to think of: If the offense actually played vs. Auburn or If Moore didn't fumble or the Gators stopped LSU at least once on 4th down or If Moore didn't fumble twice vs. Georgia UF could be in the title game again vs. OSU as a 2 loss team. Yes it's pretty stupid to think about since anyone is in if they didn't lose, but it's something I noticed. There are too many what if's in sports, you could apply this to plenty of other teams (What if Dixon hadn't hurt himself? What if WVU had scored one more TD last night?) I don't like to dwell on the what if's, I'll just enjoy the Heisman trophy, a bowl win vs another Big 10 team, and our preseason #1 ranking going into next year.
-
College Football Discussion: The Bowls, BCS, National Championship
Lost amongst the shuffle yesterday was the fact that Superman pretty much locked up the Heisman :cool
-
NFL Week 13 Discussion
NFL.com is streaming the game for free, peoples.
-
500 free condoms....
NuvaRing? is a different kind of birth control. The comfortable, flexible contraceptive ring that is about two inches in diameter is used to prevent pregnancy. You insert NuvaRing? into your vagina just once a month. The muscles in your vaginal wall will keep NuvaRing? in place for three weeks. During that time, it will slowly release a low dose of hormones that are needed to prevent pregnancy.
-
Curb Your Enthusiasm
--Would you say my balls are unusually long? --They're a bit more distended than the average testicles, yes.
-
College Football Discussion Week 13: Rivalry Week
This is the strangest thing I have ever seen. What the f*** is this and how does a clown with a spear riding a donkey relate to either of your schools? :lol It's +