Everything posted by MrWhite
-
Donovan Staying At Florida
wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo
-
Bodog Users....Beat the Bracket Group
Well I had Florida winning, and I was in the lead before the final game. However I don't see the shortcut to the Bracket Challenge anywhere on the bodog site? Am I missing something?
-
National Championship Game
Just got back from Atlanta, what a great experience :super
-
FSU finally wins a close game.
There's already a thread for this :thumbup
-
Official NFL Free Agency Thread
So much wasted potential with McGahee. I guess Buffalo is better off without him, being that he didn't want to be there. I'm just surprised they were able to get the amount of picks they did.
-
Bodog Users....Beat the Bracket Group
Joined
-
What I learned..
The following is what I learned today at fanfest: Expect to see Chris Volstad and Gaby Hernandez up no later than September. Both are far more advanced than their rotation mates in Jupiter. Was that you that asked Beinfest about Volstad during the 1:30 meeting? Just by the mannerisms of the person asking the question, I was 80% sure they were an MB.com member.
-
New Batch of Freebies
dude, any chance of adding some kind of free chicken freebies? that would be awesome. :notworthy :lol
-
Official Nick Saban Thread
790 reporting that it is now official.
-
Fredi Gonzalez Press Conference Video
Jeez, your bandwidth usage will go through the roof. Really appreciate it :notworthy
-
NFL Week 4 Discussion
They will take their first loss next weekend
-
UF Professor stoned out of his mind while teaching a class
I'm glad this was saved somewhere online. I had this guy in 2004, didn't really see it coming. No doubt this puts the value of my degree in Management through the roof
-
Tease of the week week 4
Teasing Jacksonville to +3 is pretty solid as well.
-
T.O. Hospitalized
Link to the police report.... http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/img/09-06/0927toreport2.pdf
-
Go outside and look at the moon tonight
I had trouble going to sleep last night with the moonlight coming through so brightly, I guess this would explain it.
-
So who is going to tonight's game?
Scored some seats in the club section behind home plate for tonight's game.
-
Anibal on 790 the Ticket
It was Ozzie Guillen'ish
-
Anibal on 790 the Ticket
In case anyone is interested... http://www.790theticket.com Edit: The more noteworthy parts: He didn't know he had the no hitter intact until the last out, because he was unsure whether or not the ball hit to Miguel was ruled an error or a hit, and he refused to look up at the scoreboard. Finally when it got to two outs, he looked up and saw the zeroes. And this morning, he had something like 35 missed calls and 93 new text messages.
-
How did YOU influence (or avoided influencing) karma tonight?
As I was leaving to dinner, I said "Wait, I want to see the end of this inning because Anibal's got a ...... something I can't say". So I managed to see the end of the 4th, but had no idea he still had a no hitter until I caught the game again in the 9th.
- 1st round talent
-
World's Largest NFL Suicide Pool
You all will regret taking New England.
- Lurkers- Show yourself.
-
John Donnovan of SI is a tool
We're the 4th worst team in the National League, I'm pretty sure that qualifies as 'F' material. Obviously, looking at it subjectively no one would say that we're a failure, but without taking anything else into account, we qualify as a 'bad' team at this point.
-
Portable Media Players
I feel compelled to pick up one of these bad boys. With my new job, I'm on the road so much that it's basically a necessity at this point. I've narrowed it down to these 3 candidates: Creative Zen Vision http://www.creative.com/products/product.a...4&product=12985 Creative Zen Vision: M http://www.creative.com/products/product.a...4&product=14331 Apple iPod http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html The 3.7 inch screen on the Zen Vision is just plain sweet. The Zen Vision: M is a more compact version of the Vision. And then there's the iPod which many of you probably have. I'm leaning towards the Vision: M because of it's support for DivX, XviD, and a variety of other encoding methods. Any advice/suggestions/recommendations?
-
Mets @ Marlins-- 1:20pm--Dolphin Stadium
Alright f*** it, I'm going to the stadium.