Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrWhite

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrWhite

  1. MrWhite replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    In Living Color and Married with Children came on back-to-back on FX every weeknight when I was younger. I watched them both every night without fail.
  2. MrWhite replied to Mark's topic in Sports
    ^ Yes.
  3. Buffalo Jacksonville Tampa Bay Cincinatti Indianapolis New England Seattle New York Giants Baltimore Philadelphia San Fransisco Carolina Dallas Atlanta 8-6
  4. Where'd everyone go?
  5. MrWhite replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    20. Buffalo Bills - I'm a little frosted. I picked the Bills as my surprise team to go out and win 11 games and make the playoffs. I figured Losman had just enough talent to get the ball to Moulds and Evans a decent amount and have McGahee run a bunch and have their talented defense hold off the opposition. Losing Takeo really hurts this team, but they still have a bunch of talent on both sides of the ball and I can't, nay, won't give up on them. That said, f*** the Jills. Hey Fritz, go f*** yourself. .
  6. I actually saw some kid in my polsci class here wearing a marlins cap the other day...but he was a damn geek :plain lmao...when I was at a Marlins @ Giants game I saw a total of 3 other Marlins fans, lmao I very well may have been one of them. Recognize this mug? http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...showtopic=47352
  7. 23% I'm way too straight.
  8. Admin David :notworthy
  9. And capping it off with a loss on Sunday.
  10. Iron Maiden - Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
  11. MrWhite replied to Joe's topic in Off-Topic
    ^Haha same here.
  12. Baltimore Buffalo Detroit Indianapolis Minnesota New England Pittsburgh Philadelphia Dallas New York Giants Kansas City San Diego New York Jets Atlanta St. Louis Green Bay 7-9
  13. "We are a big bunch of douchebags" --me 935369[/snapback] .
  14. http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...ndpost&p=874531 :mischief
  15. Couldn't have happened to a better person. :thumbup
  16. Best decision you'll ever make.
  17. How much for the moped? It looks like a fun ride 923275[/snapback] $700 brand new. It's a Quinqi Vengeance II, and yes, quite fun to ride.
  18. Here in Gainesville, the speed limit is 35 mph on most of the roads surrounding the school, so it's usually me getting pissed off at traffic conditions.
  19. I doubt he would want to come back to Buffalo to begin with. In addition, there's already a better Peerless Price on the team, I wouldn't want Lee's development to take a hit.
  20. I thought you could only legally drive up to 25 MPH on a moped, unless you got a motorcycle license. 922048[/snapback] I think it's 35 MPH. 922052[/snapback] That's correct. No motorcycle liscense required, no insurance required.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.