Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Take The Gay-O-Meter Quiz!!!

Featured Replies

:plain :plain :plain

Hey, moneyball. Who's that Rich and Tommy are talking about in your sig?

953695[/snapback]

 

I think it was either AJ or Penny.

 

Someone should have the audio. They didn't realize they were on the air.

Ok, I will be the first to put it down. 67% ....................I am married and love hetero sex though. Do they factor in a METROSEXUAL variable when doing thier calculations?

 

 

By first I meant first over 50%

  • Author

Ok, I will be the first to put it down. 67% ....................I am married and love hetero sex though. Do they factor in a METROSEXUAL variable when doing thier calculations?

 

 

By first I meant first over 50%

953747[/snapback]

*phew*

 

Im not going to lose....

46% gay...

 

Maybe I've been on the wrong side all along...

 

:mischief2

Hey, moneyball.? Who's that Rich and Tommy are talking about in your sig?

953695[/snapback]

 

I think it was either AJ or Penny.

 

Someone should have the audio. They didn't realize they were on the air.

953712[/snapback]

Must've been AJ. Rich wasn't around when Penny was with us.

Either that, or you meant Len. :-)

13%

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.