Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrWhite

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrWhite

  1. Mon Williams, a Texas A&M prospect...just signed with the Florida Gators. They have a disgusting class. After losing out on C.J Spiller, this was a nice pickup for the Gators. Still waiting on the announcement from Andre Smith, if we were to manage to get him, I think it would officially make this the best recruiting class in school history.
  2. ^ http://clutchfans.net/wallpaper.cfm
  3. Supporting my team in any way I can.
  4. First: 1989 Jeep Cherokee w/ 150,000 miles on it. Good riddance.
  5. MrWhite replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Make sure to check out the "Top of the World" restarutant at the Stratosphere. Also, ride the X-scream while you're up there.
  6. MrWhite replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Remove the quotes: ""
  7. MrWhite replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    :banghead
  8. I still don't think Mularkey is a bad coach, and I also think he can be a very good offensive coordinator. He's no Linehan, but it wouldn't be a bad move. I'll look forward to the first game vs. Buffalo next year, since we'll still have his playbook. :mischief
  9. Initials+Favorite Letter+Favorite Number = Lame handle.
  10. When I was home for winter break, I was at the Hard Rock Casino sitting at the bar. My friends and I look over, and Dontrelle is sitting right there. We all introduced ourselves, wished him luck next season, he was happy to talk to us. Looking back, I really wish I wore a Marlins hat that night, since I've been told that I could pass for Jason Vargas with one on. Dontrelle was pretty wasted, so there's a good possibility he would've believed me.
  11. 31.695 All those years of playing Unreal Tournament and Quake finally paid off. Edit: 37.654 , bitches.
  12. Gmail >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hotmail
  13. 24

    MrWhite replied to EndLine's topic in Off-Topic
    "The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you around"
  14. Can't say I'm surprised by this, you better believe he was strong-armed into resigning. I think the owner gave the same ultimatum to Mularkey that he gave to Wade Phillips a few years back, either you fire your assistants or you go. Mularkey fired his assistants, probably not the reaction Wilson was expecting. My preference would be someone with head coaching experience, Mike Sherman comes to mind. Ron Rivera is among the front-runners right now according to a few reports, along with Ted Cottrell (no), Dick Jauron (why?), Haslett (maybe), and Jerry Gray (no!). I seriously doubt Marv is going to coach, in fact I don't give it a chance at all.
  15. I got Jason Vargas. :mischief2
  16. In high school, I played basketball against Roderick Wilmont, now playing at Indiana. He scored 16 points against us in the first half, then I guarded him for the second half and he only scored 4 more. I also played against Ed Nelson in a rec league, he's now at UConn after being at Georgia Tech (transferred the year they played each other in the championship.) Blocked his shot twice in that game. I wouldn't say either of those are brushes with greatness, but it's my only claim to fame.
  17. Do Jets fans really think this would be a good move? If Pennington doesn't go down, I fully expected the Jets to make a deep run into the playoffs. I think Herm is a fantastic coach, and as a Bills fan, I'll be happy to see him leave the division.
  18. I for one believe that Donahoe definitely deserved to be fired. I think the team is smart enough to not just hand over GM duties to someone with no experience (sans a GM role in the CFL), I saw this going down like the Dan Marino thing a few years back if Levy was indeed named GM. Mularkey gets a pass from me, I think his hands were tied his first year having to play Bledsoe, and he did pretty well there given that Bledsoe is absolute garbage. And this year I think his hands were tied with having to play JP because that's what the organization (read: Donahoe) was pimping right after letting Drew go. If he goes into next year saying that there will be an open QB competition, I'll be happy.
  19. MrWhite replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Argh, c'mon PSU!
  20. MrWhite replied to Mark's topic in Sports
    I felt it was noteworthy to add that Iowa's band owned with their performance of the featured track off the original Batman, formed the logo and all on the field. Wish there were pictures I could put up.
  21. 3rd Quarter - 13:15 remaining : Houston 35 - Buffalo 3 Final (OT) - Houston 35 - Buffalo 38.
  22. F*** Brian Moorman. Donnie Jones=next Ray Guy, lol. But seriously...Jones > Moorman. Let's see Jones punt in the Northeast in December. Moorman >>Jones
  23. MrWhite replied to EndLine's topic in Off-Topic
    1. 24 2. Curb Your Enthusiasm 3. Family Guy 4. South Park 5. Reno 911
  24. :o *dies*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.