Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

knglover

VIP
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by knglover

  1. Or that Morse was traded...Loved that guy!
  2. Are us uneducated fans going to understand?
  3. I think he is desperate to make a deal at this point considering what the Blue Jays have done but the real statement is get desperate to take what we are offering. However if the packages that SD wants for Kimbrel and Cinn wants for Chapman are similar to our demands that puts us in third place regardless of service time of Capps right? Essentially stating the obvious Chapman or Kimbrel > Capps right?
  4. Also something to keep in mind about Capps is that at any point MLB can step in and change the rule that makes his delivery legal and thus ruining his mechanics. Just saying sell high before he has to learn a new delivery. EDIT: Dammit I clearly wasnt educated enough to get this idea out first
  5. Watching the Tor-KC game and just getting depressed. The Jays are so scary and Donaldson is an awesome player.
  6. more PC way to say it: I hope our fans realize this isnt a firesale. OH Yeah, Fuck draft picks!
  7. Little late but I am putting my money on Haren or Prado (highly unlikely) being the one who made the remark. Has to be someone that has never experienced butt-fuckery like this before. Everyone else in the clubhouse has been here for shit like this before.
  8. Ok I am over the past 24 hours and ready for some good news! Anything good? GO!
  9. Perhaps, them trading Moss opens a spot to deal for Ozuna.
  10. Wow how far has Zach Lee fallen if he is #18 on their list!
  11. Start the propaganda machine up! It's jammed "Aye that it is, laddie..." Why did you quote Scottie and post a picture of Chekov. Ugh my roommate in college obsessed over Star Trek. Sorry. Edit: never mind. I am actually happy I made a mistake there.
  12. Bahhhhhh duck in autocorrect Omg I just threw my fuckin kindle.
  13. Bahhhhhh duck in autocorrect
  14. Betting it's LinkedIn and cash. He has one year left on his deal too and would be a great 4 or 5.
  15. I know I said it in the other thread but what about mcgehee and Koehler or hand for lincecum and 9 million? The giants have to be desperate for a 3rd baseman at this point and we have the last one that might be available. I guess any rational decision still can't be made until harden shits or gets off the pot.
  16. This is probably a pipe dream, but if the Rays are listening on Longoria the Marlins should at least make a call and see what it would take to get it done. The problem is that I don't think we have enough to get it done. It would have to include Kolek for sure, and a couple more from Nicolino, Romero, etc. From the MLB team everyone that is not Yelich, Ozuna, Stanton, or Fernandez should be available as well. Alvarez, Cosart, Eovaldi, Cishek, etc should all be in play. The point is we should be all in on Longo with that friendly contract and his production. For Longo, I might be inclined make Yelich and Ozuna available as well. Obviously there wouldn't be a whole helluva lot more i would include if the Rays insisted on one of them.
  17. It would have to include Kolek for sure If I recall correctly, we can't trade Kolek until after this coming years draft. However, yeah, it'd take a bit, UNLESS we offered to take the rest of the contract. Could probably get him for a little less than you'd think but not too much. You could include Kolek in the deal as a PTBNL. Its exactly what the Nats did in the 3 team deal with the Pads and Rays.
  18. What about The University of Miami football team? Don't they pay those guys?
  19. I forgot how team friendly Longo's deal is, wow. Exactly! That why I would be willing to deal a lot for him. I would probably deal any starting fielder not named stanton and any pitcher not named Fernandez for him.
  20. Completely off current topic but you have to believe that if the Rays are willing to trade Myers, they would be willing to at least listen on any player. I wonder what it would take for them to listen on Longoria? My guess is Cosart or Alvarez to start. Wonder if Cosart, McGhee, and 1 or 2 top prospects does it?
  21. YOU BETTER HAVE A BUNK BED IN YOUR HOUSE. CAUSE IM SLEEPING OVER. http://www.google.com/url?q=http://makeameme.org/meme/We-can-stay&sa=U&ei=1jGRVNmPGKj9sATV24GQDQ&ved=0CDgQ9QEwEQ&sig2=11nztdoFPEA1FpRg61tX3A&usg=AFQjCNHfzzDjtTbhDmVNdn1I5VSf4WVShg
  22. I guess I need to say it again. Stanton asked for the opt out AND the backload, he said that himself. Loria did not create a sneaky contract, he wanted it to be 13 years without an opt out, aka guaranteed 325 million. Stanton requested the option to opt out. You guys are just pranking me at this point, right? Arod for MVP.........APRIL FOOOLS YOU SILLY GOOSE SUNABITCH!!!!
  23. It's the Yankees http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/12/yankees-chase-headley-nearing-four-year-deal.html Ugh looks like 4/52

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.