December 19, 201411 yr Hate losing Eovaldi, love losing Jones. Love adding Prado, don't care about Phelps. Eovaldi is a better pitcher than Phelps, but Prado is a significantly better player than Jones.
December 19, 201411 yr Also: where does Prado play? No way the Marlins have the intelligence to bench McGehee, there's no room in the outfield, and Dee is already entrenched at 2B. Please don't tell me we're going to use Prado as a utility player...he's the best infielder we'll have.
December 19, 201411 yr Author Rosenthal tweets that Prado would play 2B....but that is why we got Dee Gordon....at least that is what I thought.
December 19, 201411 yr Also: where does Prado play? No way the Marlins have the intelligence to bench McGehee, there's no room in the outfield, and Dee is already entrenched at 2B. Please don't tell me we're going to use Prado as a utility player...he's the best infielder we'll have. 3B
December 19, 201411 yr Rosenthal tweets that Prado would play 2B....but that is why we got Dee Gordon....at least that is what I thought. Prado would play 3B I am sure, Rosenthal is drunk maybe if he said that
December 19, 201411 yr Author Rosenthal tweets that Prado would play 2B....but that is why we got Dee Gordon....at least that is what I thought. Prado would play 3B I am sure, Rosenthal is drunk maybe if he said that Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal Love this trade for both. Prado will play 2B and serve as great example for #Marlins’ young talent. Eovaldi type of young SP #Yankees need. 1:18pm · 19 Dec 2014 · Tweetbot for iΟS
December 19, 201411 yr Those of you saying Prado will play 3B: yes, that makes logical sense. That being said, I don't see the Marlins benching comeback player of the year RBI machine super clutch gold glove deserving almost All Star Casey McGehee.
December 19, 201411 yr There is no way you replace McGehee with Prado. This makes no sense and more money. However, Prado is a good player.
December 19, 201411 yr There is no way you replace McGehee with Prado. This makes no sense and more money. However, Prado is a good player. Prado >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McGehee
December 19, 201411 yr Author another report surfaces that there will also be a pitching prospect going from Miami to NYY
December 19, 201411 yr Author Rosenthal tweets that Prado would play 2B....but that is why we got Dee Gordon....at least that is what I thought. Prado would play 3B I am sure, Rosenthal is drunk maybe if he said that Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal Love this trade for both. Prado will play 2B and serve as great example for #Marlins’ young talent. Eovaldi type of young SP #Yankees need. 1:18pm · 19 Dec 2014 · Tweetbot for iΟS Rosenthal now says he is losing his mind about the Gordon omission.
December 19, 201411 yr There is no way you replace McGehee with Prado. This makes no sense and more money. However, Prado is a good player. Prado >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McGehee HOW MANY COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARDS HAS PRADO WON YOU STUPID IDIOT
December 19, 201411 yr McGehee kinda stinks. Prado is an upgrade. The deal makes sense for both teams. We're probably going to sign Peavy now. I'm liking the way the team is shaping up.
December 19, 201411 yr another report surfaces that there will also be a pitching prospect going from Miami to NYY I feel like we're overpaying. Bleh. As long as we can sell high on McGehee, then I guess it's alright.
December 19, 201411 yr McGehee kinda stinks. Prado is an upgrade. The deal makes sense for both teams. We're probably going to sign Peavy now. I'm liking the way the team is shaping up. He signed with the Giants.
December 19, 201411 yr Jackson saying that he will replace McGhee at 3B. Does this must mean that McGhee is on his way out as well? Really hate losing Eovaldi though.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.