December 19, 201411 yr wtf is this shit. this does not improve the team. Eovaldi alone>Prado+Phelps Are you high?
December 19, 201411 yr I'd go hard after Shields. Then you can slide Koehler/Phelps into the 5th spot and have them be insurance for when Fernandez returns.
December 19, 201411 yr wtf is this shit. this does not improve the team. Eovaldi alone>Prado+Phelps Are you high? whatever, narc
December 19, 201411 yr Yeah I do not want Phelps in the rotation. This would make sense after Fernandez is back.
December 19, 201411 yr or just go for broke and sign scherzer Eh, no. He kinda scares me right now with his demands on a contract [wants more than Verlander I think], and I can just see him imploding soon.
December 19, 201411 yr y'all hating on phelps too much. Yes, Eo is better, but Phelps is going to settle in nicely in our park and really good defensive outfield. He's a fly ball pitcher and strikes out more than Eo.
December 19, 201411 yr so Dee's going to SS? Hech didn't agree to the long-term contract offered to him? what is going on
December 19, 201411 yr so Dee's going to SS? Hech didn't agree to the long-term contract offered to him? what is going on Was wondering same thing. Dee is really really bad at SS though
December 19, 201411 yr so Dee's going to SS? Hech didn't agree to the long-term contract offered to him? what is going on dee stays @ 2nd. prado @ 3rd.
December 19, 201411 yr Sorry its taken me five pages to say this but... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON????
December 19, 201411 yr I wonder why they got sour about McGehee. seemed real high on him up until... well, today.
December 19, 201411 yr I didn't realize German was going to the Yanks. Not liking this deal much anymore at all. And I actually like McGehee. Him and Stanton seemed to really like each other and was part of the fun clubhouse. Not that having fun contributes to winning, but you know what I mean
December 19, 201411 yr Also, man I love the aggression of this front office. They don't play. They just announced the signings of three All Star players and they still havent rested on that.
December 19, 201411 yr I don't think Stanton would be pleased losing McGehee. He'll be pleased with the team improving
December 19, 201411 yr I don't think its a given at all that McGehee goes. They were wayyy too high on him to suddenly bail.
December 19, 201411 yr I don't think Stanton would be pleased losing McGehee. they have no reason to get rid of him. keep him as a PH. the IF has a ton of flexibility with Prado, Dee, Hech, and Hits
December 19, 201411 yr I don't think its a given at all that McGehee goes. They were wayyy too high on him to suddenly bail. I agree...Morse gets injured..they'll prob keep mcgehee
December 19, 201411 yr McGehee isn't anything great He's quite bad actually. His fly ball distanced was ranked like 250th or something in all of mlb last year. Decent glove though (Prado's a lot better)
December 19, 201411 yr I don't think Stanton would be pleased losing McGehee. Bruh, We're talking about Martin F'in Prado
December 19, 201411 yr maybe the marlins are being smart and pulling a reverse red sox by going for fly ball pitchers.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.