Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SilverBullet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SilverBullet

  1. When no bigger moves are made everyone thinks the fringe moves are their big moves and then they get mad as if teams shouldn't still be making smaller moves.
  2. You don't understand English? I said maybe someone here has ever tried going to a St Louis Cardinals fan message board and posting there as a fan of the Miami Marlins baseball club of the National League?
  3. Nothing better
  4. Has anyone here ever thought to sign up to a Cardinals message board and comment on all their moves while reminding everyone that they're actually a Marlins fan?
  5. The most generic and boring breakfast pastry there ever was.
  6. What a weird way to enjoy your cereal.
  7. But other teams do it and that the Marlins already were doing it.
  8. I love the blue but home whites and road grays should still be worn the majority of the time. Scheduling helps maintain this continuity. Blues on Fridays, reds on Saturdays, white every other home game. Probably black on Friday and Saturdays on the road and grays every other road game.
  9. You'll take Gio Urshela or Tim Anderson as our big add and you're gonna love it!
  10. I hope you're a fan of Gio Urshela.
  11. Random thought, Corn Pops are delicious alone, awful with milk. Good taste that gets washed away by the milk.
  12. 10am Update: they haven't even mentioned it. More to come at the 1pm advisory.
  13. No but there was a Latin band inside and a local rock band on the outside stage. (I actually know the outside band as their former trumpet player is an old friend of mine)
  14. Honestly I didn't like regular Corn Flakes and I think I associated the two together since they're similar. I still ate it because it was around, it just wasn't my favorite, yet now I'll actually choose it.
  15. Haven't checked. I only peek in there occasionally but now you make me wanna check. STAY TUNED
  16. I saw him at Fan Fest lol.
  17. They'll never line up because of the way caps are made (as individual panels pieced together). Which is why pinstripe caps are stupid.
  18. Thank you for keeping the term pwned alive in 2024.
  19. Sounds like you weren't bullied enough on the playground as a kid. I've eaten enough sand that back in the day they used to call me "Sandy Alcantara".
  20. I disliked Frosted Flakes as a kid but I appreciate them now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.