February 7, 20242 yr Author Has yet to do much in the big leagues but some strong minor league numbers.
February 7, 20242 yr If he’s so good why did the A’s DFA him? And why is Avi Garcia still on the Marlins? So many things I don’t understand. 😔
February 7, 20242 yr Author 1 minute ago, SirFishFan said: If he’s so good why did the A’s DFA him? And why is Avi Garcia still on the Marlins? So many things I don’t understand. 😔 He's 28. And somehow in Oakland hasn't really gotten too much of a chance. Depth, at worst.
February 7, 20242 yr 4 minutes ago, Michael said: Bruce spent money! How do you figure since they Dfa groshans? this is such a Bendix move btw
February 7, 20242 yr Author 2 minutes ago, pollythewog said: How do you figure since they Dfa groshans? this is such a Bendix move btw "Acquired Bride from Oakland in exchange for CASH CONSIDERATIONS" Dumbass.
February 7, 20242 yr 5 minutes ago, Michael said: "Acquired Bride from Oakland in exchange for CASH CONSIDERATIONS" Dumbass. Girl named Sue? Ring of fire? Edited February 7, 20242 yr by pollythewog
February 7, 20242 yr Cheap move to acquire a AAAA who cares player that does absolutely nothing for the league club. WAY TO GO!!!!
February 7, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, Das Texan said: Cheap move to acquire a AAAA who cares player that does absolutely nothing for the league club. WAY TO GO!!!! Sour grapes because the Cards didn’t pick him up to be their new catcher, since I heard that he played 90 innings as a catcher in 2022. 😂 BTW that’s the first time I’ve ever seen a position player’s playing time measured in innings as opposed to like “he appeared in 12 games playing at…” 😂
February 7, 20242 yr 25 minutes ago, rmc523 said: YESSSSS, WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME!!! Presale is already up?
February 7, 20242 yr 8 hours ago, SirFishFan said: Sour grapes because the Cards didn’t pick him up to be their new catcher, since I heard that he played 90 innings as a catcher in 2022. 😂 BTW that’s the first time I’ve ever seen a position player’s playing time measured in innings as opposed to like “he appeared in 12 games playing at…” 😂 Nah, we are fine at Catcher in St. Louis but thanks.
February 7, 20242 yr Has anyone here ever thought to sign up to a Cardinals message board and comment on all their moves while reminding everyone that they're actually a Marlins fan?
February 7, 20242 yr 2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Has anyone here ever thought to sign up to a Cardinals message board and comment on all their moves while reminding everyone that they're actually a Marlins fan? Good idea. Next time I'm bored.
February 7, 20242 yr 9 hours ago, Das Texan said: Cheap move to acquire a AAAA who cares player that does absolutely nothing for the league club. WAY TO GO!!!! It’s a very low risk pretty high reward play I don’t see the issue. The guy can get on base
February 7, 20242 yr 10 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Has anyone here ever thought to sign up to a Cardinals message board and comment on all their moves while reminding everyone that they're actually a Marlins fan? I've never understood it.
February 7, 20242 yr 8 minutes ago, rmc523 said: I've never understood it. You don't understand English? I said maybe someone here has ever tried going to a St Louis Cardinals fan message board and posting there as a fan of the Miami Marlins baseball club of the National League?
February 7, 20242 yr 11 minutes ago, pollythewog said: It’s a very low risk pretty high reward play I don’t see the issue. The guy can get on base When no bigger moves are made everyone thinks the fringe moves are their big moves and then they get mad as if teams shouldn't still be making smaller moves.
February 7, 20242 yr 21 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Has anyone here ever thought to sign up to a Cardinals message board and comment on all their moves while reminding everyone that they're actually a Marlins fan? It'll never work.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.