Dunkin Donuts is better all around, Krispy Kreme is only better when it's a fresh and still warm glazed. Any variety past glazed and Dunkin is better.

As for favorite I've always gotta say Boston Kreme but there are very few flavors I don't like. Well, common flavors, nothing out of the ordinary. After boston kreme, strawberry jelly and apple filled are amazing too. 

Oh let's not forget there are multiple types of donuts, the doughy kind is best, the cake-like ones are so far beneath them it's not even funny.

Also, doughnut is the correct spelling but who doesn't just spell it as donut these days? Dunkin Donuts got so big it changed the way we spell a word, forcing us to spell it incorrectly to fit their brand, that's pretty amazing.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Also, doughnut is the correct spelling but who doesn't just spell it as donut these days? Dunkin Donuts got so big it changed the way we spell a word, forcing us to spell it incorrectly to fit their brand, that's pretty amazing.

I honestly thought both spellings were right

6 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

And now they're dropping that and just going by "Dunkin"

----

Give me a warm Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut please.   Dunkins are far beneath them, IMO.  I do throw in a chocolate cake one every once and a while for a flavor variety.

Dunkin is BY FAR the best. Krispy is blah.

I like the chocolate glazed donut from Dunkin the most. But I'll take a box of munchkins from there over any traditional donut.

Just now, SonOfJack said:

Dunkin is BY FAR the best. Krispy is blah.

I like the chocolate glazed donut from Dunkin the most. But I'll take a box of munchkins from there over any traditional donut.

Munchkins are good.

Dunkin's glazed are like a piece of bread with a sprinkle of sweet/glaze on it.  I want it coated in it haha.

I haven't had a doughnut in a while, but I've always been a big fan of doughnuts with fillings, usually creme a bit more than jelly.

P.S. I had to write this post very thoughtfully, because once I start talking about creme filled and banana creme filled doughnuts, depending on how far down in the gutter y'all's heads are, this thread could head in the wrong direction, pretty quickly.

😂

Edited by SirFishFan
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I haven't had a doughnut in a while, but I've always been a big fan of doughnuts with fillings, usually creme a bit more than jelly.

P.S. I had to write this post very thoughtfully, because once I start talking about creme filled and banana creme filled doughnuts, depending on how far down in the gutter y'all's heads are, this thread could head in the wrong direction, pretty quickly.

😂

agencylife advertisement GIF by MX Player