A big fan of Dunkin's, but the best doughnuts are usually found at little mom and pop shops. At Dunkin's I'd go Boston Kreme.

Anyone else had a maple doughnut from Tim Horton's? Those are pretty good too 

57 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

feel free to paws it any time

Ok, thanks, this thread was starting to get a little ruff. I'd like to circle back to the donuts conversation before this thread goes to the dogs.

There are some Tim Horton's in Ohio, they had some in different states in the past, but I think a lot of them closed down.. I guess people stateside are very loyal to their Starbucks/Dunkin. 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Dunkin donuts are dry, tasteless, and taste like they were frozen and just left to sit out to come to room temperature overnight (which explains why they're always so fucking dry).  They also really skimp on the amount of filling compared to Krispy Kreme. The so-called "glazed" from DD is a fucking abomination.

• Shocked 1
9 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Dunkin donuts are dry, tasteless, and taste like they were frozen and just left to sit out to come to room temperature overnight (which explains why they're always so fucking dry).  They also really skimp on the amount of filling compared to Krispy Kreme. The so-called "glazed" from DD is a fucking abomination.

who is that GIF

10 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

A warm freshly made Krispy Kreme glazed donut is like a small slice of heaven.  

Go get vaccinated and get free ones daily, apparently. 

I hate Krispy Kreme's creme filling compared to DD's. It's like an entirely different type of creme. DD has like a custard creme, which is what I expect inside a Boston Kreme donut, but KK has like a white frosting in the center, gross. Anyone else notice this?

10 hours ago, Michael said:

Go get vaccinated and get free ones daily, apparently. 

and then proceed to get vaccinated for other things from over consumption of donuts?

Just now, Das Texan said:

and then proceed to get vaccinated for other things from over consumption of donuts?

Only if you tour the nation every day for endless donuts.