Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Dubya Bush

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by George Dubya Bush

  1. For those who haven't heard the 10th planet of the Solar System has been discovered. Since space is property of the United States I will now take suggestions for the tenth planet's name. You may begin. I have a few ideas. 1) George 2) Laura 3) Freedomville 4) America II 5) Urapenis 6) Tejas
  2. You think living with a ghost is scary? Try getting in bed with Teresa every night. Thinking about all that money is all that keeps me going. 881118[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol You are one funny guy behind the botox and fake tans.
  3. Accord foiled again. 847857[/snapback] wtf? Don't accuse me of this bulls***, I didn't make any of those accounts. 848884[/snapback] He didn't. And for the record I own this account. The John Basedow, Bob Dole, Kerry etc. are other people. Dole, and Basedow are mods who have the VIP feature.
  4. This team is blowing a perfect opportunity. If the team would play at the level everyone expected, we would only have to worry about the Cardinals come playoff time. I'm afraid 10 years from now I will look back at this team and say, "What could've been."
  5. Jerry Layne bulls*** Meter
  6. Your probable starting pitchers: Greg Maddux 7-6, 5.02 Al Leiter 3-6, 6.31 Dubya's Prediction: Marlins 10 Cubs 8
  7. I plan to be finishing up my second term as President of the United States. 848219[/snapback] I would prefer Giuliani. But you will do. 848551[/snapback] And I would prefer that you focus more on God's work, such as outlawing abortion and gay marriage and inserting judges who agree with these positions, instead of reforming social security. But doing both will suffice. 848593[/snapback] Touche.
  8. I plan to be finishing up my second term as President of the United States. 848219[/snapback] I would prefer Giuliani. But you will do.
  9. Admin, Have you considered selling "Free Willy" and "Free Niner" t-shirts? That logo some of these fine American citizens are modeling in their avatars would look fabulous. I know I would buy a few to workout in when I take my daily jogs. Hell, I might wear one to next year's State of the Union. I hope you consider these ideas. Regards, George Dubya Bush
  10. You have a "Free Willy" or "Free Niner" T Shirt.
  11. You post on MarlinsBaseball.com.
  12. I wish I could go but I have presidential business to attend to. Dick and Rummy are going, though.
  13. George Dubya Bush replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Laura is a glorious sexual partner.
  14. There are children on this board! How dare you display a pic of a woman partially exposing some crack!?! The FCC will not be happy about this. But my vote goes to Leann.
  15. Nate Bump Replica Whip Night
  16. isnt it wierd that only no names are getting caught? do you think mlb is trying to protect its stars? because unfortunately the only way this drug policy will gain credibility is if some big star gets caught. until that happens the clean player's names wont be cleared 847714[/snapback] Maybe the stars are off the roids. There have been a few bust here and there. But MLB will most likely cover-up if a huge star is caught.
  17. The AL will continue to show dominance.
  18. I'll be 69 years old. I hope to go back to Texas after 2008 and rest for a few years. Then I hope to buy the San Antonio expansion team. Then I would like to become comissioner.
  19. Stuff like this needs to wait atleast a generation before considering making a movie.
  20. I will be supporting Mark Texeira this year. Two reasons: 1) He is from my favorite team. 2) He is from my favorite country.
  21. I now have a blog.
  22. Rotoworld: Johnny Damon's outspoken comments about teammate Curt Schilling could have stemmed from an incident between their wives during last year's ALCS. Accoring to the Boston Herald, Shonda Schilling passed out scarfs to all the wives during last year's ALCS against the Yankees. Michelle Damon, Johnny's wife now and fiance at the time, was the only one that refused to wear the scarf. Michelle even griped after the Sox fell in Game 3, ''A lot of good those (bleeping) scarves have done.'' To which Shonda Schilling replied ''Well, if you were wearing one maybe your fiance wouldn't be 0-for-16.'' Red Sox family day is going to be a blast this year. Jul. 8 - 1:17 pm et Source: Boston Herald God bless Rotoworld.
  23. these ?smaller countries? as you put it, dont really mind it I have no clue how this desicion is anti american since they add and take out games every olympic stop hiding behing Bush because you are both making me angry 845876[/snapback] If you think anti-Americanism did not have a factor in this decison YOU ARE BLIND.
  24. The fact of the matter is beyond the Americas, no one plays it. In 2004, Peter Angelos had to come up with a make-shift team. Baseball is to europe & asia what soccer is to america 845878[/snapback] Yeah, those Latin Americans don't know what baseball is. :plain
  25. You have to think some anti-Americanism went into this decision. Some sports that might replace baseball: golf, squash, roller sports.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.