Everything posted by McFly
-
NFL Offseason Thread
Lavar Arrington was cut by the Giants. :shifty
-
The New York Times take on FanFest and the Stadium Situation
Yes, Mets fan...not only will we keep our star pitcher, but our 2 championships also. Choke on THAT! :shifty
-
Official Wrestling Discussion
Apparently, Andrew "Test" Martin has been suspended. Test has been pulled off the road due to the WWE Wellness policy. This is the first WWE Wellness policy violation since September, at least that we know of. The policy calls for talent to be suspended for 30 days should they fail a drug test. Also, some of the talent have a way of getting around the program. If the person tests positive for steroids or some other substance in violation of the policy, the person can still get around the suspension if the individual's next test shows a decreased usage of whatever substance he or she is using because it shows that he or she is trying to improve him or herself. But if the test shows no marked improvement, the individual will get suspended. Vince McMahon had recently given up on pushing Test as a top headliner in ECW. That's why he was beaten in all of his encounters with Bobby Lashley. An anonymous source tells me Vince refused to continue Test's push because he realized he was pushing Test.
-
Spurs v Florida
My favorite thing to see. Michael Doleac: DNP hater LOL. I love Doleac. The reason I love it is because that means Shaq and Zo are the ones playing. Yes, Shaq. No Doleac means that Shaq is finally getting healthy. Anyone else shocked at how athletic and agile Shaq has looked moving around the lane since his return? I, for one, did not expect this at all. Hopefully he stays healthy this second half and is ready to go for the playoffs. BTW, ESPN's Chris Sheridan reported this week that Artest is most likely going to be traded and his exact quote on where was: "The educated guess here is that he ends up in Miami, and soon." Please NO! If this happens I'm going to take a nap in traffic. If you're going to trade for a certain player make sure that he's going to make a big difference. Artest has been up and down since returning from his suspension. I don't want him. There's a reason he's been traded so many times in just a few years in the league. I think he's been traded twice (I could be wrong). Once from Bulls to Pacers, and then from Pacers to Kings.. And he has been in the league for more than a few years. 8 years actually. Well, however many times it is that the guy's been moved there is always talk of sending him out of the town he plays in at that point in time. :thumbdown
-
Spurs v Florida
My favorite thing to see. Michael Doleac: DNP hater LOL. I love Doleac. The reason I love it is because that means Shaq and Zo are the ones playing. Yes, Shaq. No Doleac means that Shaq is finally getting healthy. Anyone else shocked at how athletic and agile Shaq has looked moving around the lane since his return? I, for one, did not expect this at all. Hopefully he stays healthy this second half and is ready to go for the playoffs. BTW, ESPN's Chris Sheridan reported this week that Artest is most likely going to be traded and his exact quote on where was: "The educated guess here is that he ends up in Miami, and soon." Please NO! If this happens I'm going to take a nap in traffic. If you're going to trade for a certain player make sure that he's going to make a big difference. Artest has been up and down since returning from his suspension. I don't want him. There's a reason he's been traded so many times in just a few years in the league.
-
Marlins Awards Dinner
That's pretty cool. Looks like you had yourselves a good time.
-
FanFest 2007
I never thought they'd find a way to make the Mermaid outfits skimpier. :blink: Nor did I, but I'm glad they did. :blink:
-
The Police
These are the only kind of Police I like. Can someone recommend some songs of theirs to download? Besides "Roxanne" of course. Thanks. Not to hijack this thread but just think for one moment what this country would be like without police officers responding to and investigating crimes. Think. Back on topic Spirits In The Material World When The World Is Running Down, You Take The Best Of What's Still Around Oh Jesus, take it easy there Danny Tanner. It was a joke. Thanks for the song suggestions people. :thumbup :lol Back peddling after you get called out on a stupid statement. I guess that's one way to get out of a jam. Well done. Yes...that's exactly what I'm doing. You caught me. I really do hate police. Thanks for exposing me. Well done
-
Spurs v Florida
Good win. We have an Antoine Walker sighting...
-
Moss for a 3rd anyone biting?
G GS C Yrd Ave Lg TD 1998 Minnesota Vikings 16 11 69 1313 19.0 61 17 1999 Minnesota Vikings 16 16 80 1413 17.7 67 11 2000 Minnesota Vikings 16 16 77 1437 18.7 78 15 2001 Minnesota Vikings 16 16 82 1233 15.0 73 10 2002 Minnesota Vikings 16 16 106 1347 12.7 60 7 2003 Minnesota Vikings 16 16 111 1632 14.7 72 17 2004 Minnesota Vikings 13 13 49 767 15.7 82 13 2005 Oakland Raiders 16 15 60 1005 16.8 79 8 2006 Oakland Raiders 13 13 42 553 13.2 51 3 He has been average the past 3 seasons. He quit on the raiders this year. I wouldnt trade for him, but if he was a free agent I would sign him. There's been no one in Oakland to throw him the ball. And can you blame him for quitting on the Raiders? They're the worst team in the NFL.
-
Anna Nicole Smith dies
Pretty sad. Gotta feel for her kid.
-
The Police
These are the only kind of Police I like. Can someone recommend some songs of theirs to download? Besides "Roxanne" of course. Thanks. Not to hijack this thread but just think for one moment what this country would be like without police officers responding to and investigating crimes. Think. Back on topic Spirits In The Material World When The World Is Running Down, You Take The Best Of What's Still Around Oh Jesus, take it easy there Danny Tanner. It was a joke. Thanks for the song suggestions people. :thumbup
-
Two New Freebies
Son of a! No more Heat fan packs for the remainder of the season. Cheap-o's! Ditto for Da Bears.
-
The Police
These are the only kind of Police I like. Can someone recommend some songs of theirs to download? Besides "Roxanne" of course. Thanks.
-
NFL Offseason Thread
Mel Kiper of ESPN has the Dolphins getting Brady Quinn in round 9 of the draft. :lol Doesn't exactly make my toes tingle :confused
-
2007 Promo Schedule
Nice list. Can't wait to get my hands on that kazoo!
-
Two New Freebies
Ok, so all you have to do for one of those "fan packs" is email the team requesting one? Hmm. I'll give it a shot. And if I don't like what I get someone on Ebay will. Muahaha!
-
Official Wrestling Discussion
I think they should just scrap ECW. If they're not going to do it right don't do it at all. I would have rather seen WCW anyway.
-
Panthers vs. Avs
Cats lose to Avs in OT - just like the old days... :slap Tee Hee
-
Official Wrestling Discussion
Wooow. Are you *insert expletive* kidding me?! Snitsky? Snitsky's the major threat to Lashley's title now? Sweet baby Jesus. This why ECW is going to die...soon...very soon.
-
F*** Da Eagles Heather
That's pretty funny. She gets caught on camera with that shirt and she gets a Maxim shoot. I wonder what would've happened if it were a fat chick.
-
Panthers vs. Avs
Cats lose to Avs in OT - just like the old days...
-
Miguel Cabrera's Nickname
MC Hammer
-
Moss for a 3rd anyone biting?
I'll take him. Hell, I'd trade all of our underachieving starting WR's for Moss.
-
Official Wrestling Discussion
If The Undertaker loses to Batista at WM...bad things will happen. :censored