Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McFly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by McFly

  1. McFly replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Aaand Jeffy Boy Garcia continues his NFL journey...in Tampa. Good luck. And my condolences to you Bucs fans.
  2. McFly replied to Gorick's topic in Off-Topic
    She used to be way hotter. She lost weight when she was already skinny and that hair...meh. Doesn't look good on her.
  3. McFly replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    I know that contracts don't really matter in the NFL because none of them are 100% guaranteed...but why in the hell would you sign ANYONE to an 8 freakin' year deal? I would understand if it were an established franchise QB like a Manning or Brady, but a defensive player? Blehhh.
  4. I just got into them recently after taking a trip to Orlando and noticing that they were playing at the Hard Rock Live. I had heard a song or 2 before then, but when I got back home I looked them up, heard more of their stuff and now I can't stop listening to them. Their 1st album was good, 2nd was great, so I'd recommend them to anyone who wasn't familiar with them. I know they'll be down here on Friday at the Bank United Center, but I passed on buying tickets because I only want to see them and not 6 other bands. Anyway, have a good time at the show.
  5. Like the title says I'll be attending the Panthers/Lightning game tonight. Someone offered me 4th row seats a few weeks ago and I couldn't turn it down. I haven't been to a Panther game in 10 years or so, so that means I haven't been to the Bank Atlantic Center either. Any suggestions on what to do once inside the arena? (besides watch the game of course) Oh, and is it cold in there? May be a dumb question, but I really don't know, lol. Anyway, any help/suggestions is appreciated. I know there are a bunch of Panther fans on the boards. :thumbup
  6. McFly replied to Ramp's topic in Off-Topic
    It was better than I thought it would be. Marvel usually does a pretty good job with big screen adaptations of their comics (lets forget about Daredevil and Hulk) and this was no exception. It wasn't great like the Spider-Man films, but it was still enjoyable. You just named 50% of their movie franchises as sucking and then said Marvel does a pretty good job. Kind of weird. Biggest opening for president's day weekend ever. I guess Americans like paying to see crap. :shrugs As long as the comic book nerds flock to see these movies they'll continue making this "crap." Comics sell in the thousands. If a title is real strong selling in the hundreds of thousands isn't unheard of. There aren't enough comic book nerds in America to make movies like Ghost Rider a success. The average, stupid, beer-swilling, American Idol watching, American idiot saw this flick, too, don't lie. Hulk and Daredevil make 50% of Marvel franchises? Spider-Man X-Men The Punisher Blade Hulk Daredevil Ghost Rider Fantastic 4 I didn't like 2 out of 8. Not exactly 50% :shifty
  7. McFly replied to Iowa's topic in Sports
    LAAAAAME!
  8. McFly replied to Ramp's topic in Off-Topic
    am I the only one who think Cage kinda sucks? No, I think he's the same exact stiff chracter in every movie he's in, but for some reason people watch his movies.
  9. McFly replied to Iowa's topic in Sports
    We have 2 deals so far: -Juan Dixon to Toronto for Fred Jones -Mavs send Anthony Johnson to the Hawks for a 2nd rounder
  10. McFly replied to Lefty's topic in Sports
    Could be out upto 6 weeks according to The Herald.
  11. McFly replied to Lefty's topic in Sports
    Das isnt a Mavs fan jesus people, know your haters! Pardon me for not being familiar with certain members of this wonderful online community... By the way, Wade does indeed have a dislocated shoulder. Poo poo.
  12. McFly replied to Lefty's topic in Sports
    :shifty
  13. McFly replied to Lefty's topic in Sports
    :confused
  14. I'm not against the move. He's been solid in his time down here.
  15. Boy, do I hate that little wiener.
  16. Thanks, musta been posted on youtube after my original post. I'm actually now in the facebook group called 'I would go gay for D Wade' Tim Hardaway hates you :o
  17. That's a good one. But who the hell's that #58 at the top of the 3-point line when Wade's about to take it in. Weirrrrd.
  18. I think that's an actual DK poster. The movie's in pre-production. We won't see any actual images or posters until the Summer or Fall.
  19. McFly replied to Ramp's topic in Off-Topic
    Biggest opening for president's day weekend ever. I guess Americans like paying to see crap. :shrugs As long as the comic book nerds flock to see these movies they'll continue making this "crap."
  20. This game is awful. Disagree...this is one of the only watchable NBA games Well, maybe for you. You're a Sixers fan. This is one of the worst All-Star games in recent memory. :banghead
  21. This game is awful.
  22. I hope KG enjoyed his block on Wade... ... ... Because I enjoyed this :thumbup
  23. Didn't take long for Arenas to chuck one
  24. If many "experts" I've heard out there don't think guys like Reggie Miller and Alonzo Mourning are Hall of Famers I'm going to have a tough time believing Rodman has a chance, despite all his jewlery. WHO thinks that Reggie Miller is not a HOFer. I could understand Zo not being a HOFer (although I think he gets in at somepoint) but Reggie Miller not being a HOFer, I dont believe any expert has said that. I've heard a few guys on tv and radio over the last few years since his retirement. Can't name names though.
  25. I'm glad they gave the Batman franchise the fresh start it needed because, yeah...Schumacher really screwed it up. Damn Bat-Nipples.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.