Everything posted by Marlinsmayhem
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/5 8:05 PM
wat did fredi do nothing
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/5 8:05 PM
Way to give 'em hell Fredi. lmao...exactly
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/5 8:05 PM
Did anyone else want Fredi to get tossed there?
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/5 8:05 PM
f?ck
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/5 8:05 PM
damnit
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/5 8:05 PM
Andino is becoming one of my favorites Hanley Uggla Josh Johnson Amezega Andino
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/5 8:05 PM
damn guy is on fire
-
These past two games have been huge heartbreakers...
Not even that excited for this game...thanks Gregg :fyou
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/5 8:05 PM
:banghead
-
Fredi= Brainless
Baseball is a business, just as it is a game. Owners invest money on these players. It just so happens the highest paid player on THIS team is Kevin Gregg. Jeffrey Loria and the rest of the front office...believe it or not, have their little push in this, just as every front office has a push on a certain player. Sadly, Gregg will stay in the role, unless he blows a couple more, and totally implodes like Jorge Julio did last year (another example of the front office having a certain push for a certain player). (I'm posting this everytime Fredi gets bashed tonight). Fredi made some questionable decisions (letting Tank pitch to Atkins, and Waechter for only 1 out)... ...but if you believe the front office has NO SAY with Gregg, at this point, think again. agree
-
Mark Wiley
Coaching is overrated, especially a pitching coach. I can see blaming the HC for making a dumb move but not much a pitching/hitting coach can do.
-
An idea: Lasik Surgery for Kevin Gregg
He should try smoking, chewing, or dipping tobacco. "I'm Kevin Gregg of the Florida Marlins and I care. I don't chew, I don't dip, and I don't smoke" ^^ all in his serial killer like voice
-
Kevin Gregg = Useless!
I agree that we have no one better. Just have to deal with it
-
An idea: Lasik Surgery for Kevin Gregg
Looks like a loser to tell you the truth.
-
Call Me Crazy, But I've Seen This Before
Hoover is horrible at framing pitches - it seemed like we got 0 borderline calls tonight. He's also not good at blocking them either. 100% correct... i've noticed as well.
-
Marlins Wallpapers
Very nice, thanks
-
Call Me Crazy, But I've Seen This Before
Our catchers are so bad it's pathetic
-
Kevin Gregg = Useless!
Disappointing
-
7/3 Marlins @ Rockies
Hoover sucks indeed
-
7/3 Marlins @ Rockies
guess we'll have to settle for another late inning win :cool
-
7/3 Marlins @ Rockies
fcking great, another DP
-
7/3 Marlins @ Rockies
Anibal!!!!!!!!!
-
7/3 Marlins @ Rockies
our catchers = minor league caliber
-
7/3 Marlins @ Rockies
Andino has been playing pretty good. Good defensively and has shown to be a headsup base runner
-
Make room for the Fish ESPN article
The overall attitude of the Miami sports media seems to always be negative.