Everything posted by MiamiNative0722
-
9/3 Milwaukee Brewers @ Miami Marlins
oh boy Livan Hernandez coming in the game
-
9/3 Milwaukee Brewers @ Miami Marlins
Lets get a Solano Grand Slam!
- 8/22 Miami Marlins @ Arizona Diamondbacks Game 2
-
Let's talk Ruggiano
Carlos Lee wants to come back, we're going to keep LoMo out in left.
-
Carlos Lee Has Spoken To Marlins About 2013 Return
I would like to sign Carlos, it's going to be difficult $ wise to get outfield 3b and sp. might as well cut it down with a player that we know can hit and wants to be here.
-
8/8 Post Game
I really hope we rally and finish 3rd in the division. that would end the season on a great note. only 12.5 back in the wc
-
8/7 Post Game
Reyes 25 games!
-
8/3 Post Game 2
I cant imagine how horrible the lineups are really going to be. Reyes and Buck will be the only starters that started the year... and ruggiano and petersen hurt... wow!
-
Gaby Sanchez to Pirates for Gorkys Hernandez
Something else happen!!!!
-
Edward Mujica to St. Louis for Zack Cox
He can't start next year though...
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
I wish we couldve gotten a prospect for Lee... looks unlikely
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
Not only will it be huge to have Stanton's bat back, but also his arm
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
Wow ! did you see those Brantly numbers? ahh just made the future look a little bright
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
It's pick your poison with Hayes and Buck. Hayes will give you more solid defense, Buck will give you better offensive production, not much but still more than hayes I pick Hayes, his intro song at home is Skrillex
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
Petersen take off on first pitch please
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
ugh....
-
Big Z to Bullpen, Leblanc to start
Wtf?
-
Passan: "Marlins to cut payroll next year, blah, blah..."
The Marlins are far more concerned about their club beyond 2013 as opposed to 2013 itself, executives who have inquired on Josh Johnson told Passan. Â Those sources say the Marlins plan to cut payroll next year, after this year's franchise high, and thus seek cheap, young players. Looks like we were hustled gentlemen. Baseball next year is going to suck...
-
JJ Rumors
i want to keep JJ.
-
7/29 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
We still have Webb who can go a while too
-
JJ Rumors
Screw Olt, I'd keep JJ. Only 28. I'd do it for Olt AND Perez
-
7/29 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
I really hope we keep JJ...
- Marlins current four year plan breakdown
-
JJ Rumors
Don't the mets have a club option of 16 mill? Wright won't be on the block. 2013 is already shot to sh*t unless we go out and get one big time bat ala Hamilton AND one solid #3 pitcher.
-
Hanley, Choate to LA for Eovaldi, McGough
I hate Hanley. so much. F**** HIM