Everything posted by Jalenamoskovy
-
The Let's cheer on the Marlins thread
go fish go. two bits. we will rock you. woo woo. oh damn, another loss. Oh now Mr. Poopy Pants don't rain on our WIN parade I understand, but I just hope that cheering will help everyones spirit more than all the depressing we lost again talk. Don't be mad at me please. Rah rah, poop, another loss. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. Balks and passed balls to lose a close game, then a sure double hits the bag and is an out. I can only sit and watch like a Zombie. I was going to go to the game last night, only live 10 minutes from the stadium, then at 6 the thunderstorms started. More depression. Rah rah. Oh now cmon Mr. Poopy Pants lets gets a smile on our face. Time to cheer not be sad. Winning is one day sooner, because we lost last nite.
-
The Let's cheer on the Marlins thread
Okay I know that dear sweet Javy (even if he stinks on the mound he is good looking) is pitching tonight, but still lets Cheer for Victory! Jack will make it happen!
-
The Let's cheer on the Marlins thread
Okay with Jack back in the saddle we are going to ride this horse to a VICTORY TONIGHT! Yay ! Cmon guys and cheer for VICTORY!
-
Hanley has haters again
Hanley has to grow up and become a man. Until he does that, he cannot possibly be the leader this team needs. Its as simple as that.
-
Coghlan to DL, not minors.
Another couple of days and we'll find out that Coghlan quit baseball to become a priest. No, he would become a preacher. I know as he is a good Christian man, and came to our church a few months ago to speak during worship service. His twitter account is cogs4christ. I was devastated when I heard he was going down. Now he has a mysterious injury? What in the world is going on with this team. JJ was supposed to be on the 15 day list, and then got moved to 60 day, and now this. Why is this team so wierd? I've been sick all day, and crying half that time. I may give the Marlins a rest soon.
-
6/19 TardFest
Give these players some xanax to help them relax at the plate. They look very uncomfortable up there no matter who's pitching. Warren Cromartie just said on 790AM that its hard to play baseball, looking over your shoulder, and they have proven they will get rid of someone who is in a slump. He said their is lack of leadership, and that Uggla was the guy that guys looked to last year. He says his voice is missing.
-
Edwin Resigns!
When it rains, it.... rains harder?... Then the flood gates open No. 17 of 18 was bad enough I thought is was already a flood. What more could it be?
-
June 19, 2011 ~ 1:40pm ~ Marlins @ Rays
I have my box of kleenex right next to me and expect to use a lot of them. What a sad day, I hate baseball sometimes and I hate men. Those boys need to play hard, like they should have so that Edwin would still be here.
-
Edwin Resigns!
I agree with that. BBTN guys said that whatever Edwin did was not working so pretty much he had enough Yes they said that Edwin had noticed that the boys were not running as hard in practice (and I guess games too?) and that he saw he was just not getting through to the guys. So he said he had to go. And you guys can laugh all you want, I am crying over this. I'm sorry, but who here is laughing? A lot of us are upset about this. We're also pissed off. Boys always make fun of us girls when we cry. And that movie, I forget which one, where Tom Hanks says, there is no crying in baseball. Well Mr. Hanks yes there is. I'm already on my 4th tissue.
-
Edwin Resigns!
I agree with that. BBTN guys said that whatever Edwin did was not working so pretty much he had enough Yes they said that Edwin had noticed that the boys were not running as hard in practice (and I guess games too?) and that he saw he was just not getting through to the guys. So he said he had to go. And you guys can laugh all you want, I am crying over this.
-
Edwin Resigns!
I'm shocked. I liked Edwin, but that is life. Now we have to rally and win & cheer on to victory today for our new manager.
-
6/18MarlinsRays
Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well tonight. I am waiting for dinner to arrive (my son is gone to get take out Chinese) and will be back on here when we Win Tonight! Yay ! Everyone have a good night with our Marlins, win or lose. Love to all!
-
The Let's cheer on the Marlins thread
Okay time to Cheer for the Marlins. Cmon now we are going to win tonight!
-
I have a question
GABY SANCHEZ CAN'T PLAY 3B! But, but, he did in college! Of course, by that logic, I am an all-star 2nd baseman based upon non-pro ball. Didn't Gaby used to play catcher as well? :mischief You know I think he did when he was a freshman at Miami. I seem to remember that too. But I don't think he could play there professionally. But you never know.
-
I have another question
LOL Thanks for defending me, but I took it as funny, so no harm done. I feel better now that you guys had your say. I guess Mr. Loria has to do what he thinks is best and we need to support him, and the team. Okay now lets Cheer for Victory tonight! We are going to win and win BIG!
-
The "Rock Bottom" Thread
I woke up singing this song. The following lyrics are loosely based on song (loosely based on the melody and music). You can now see what this losing has done to me...yes I am going insane. Come on everybody, clap your hands! Ah you're lookin' good Gonna sing my song, it won't take long Gonna do a thing called win and it goes like this! Come on and win again! Like we did last month, yeah Let's win again, like we did last year! Do you remember when? Our faith was really with us, yeah! Let's win again, winning time is HERE! Eeeeh, around and 'round the bases we run and the home runs This team used to make me know that we were number 1! So Win again! Like we did last summer Come on, win again! Like we did last year! WIN!! [Music] :sax What's that flying out there? Is it a bird? No! Is it a plane? No! Is it a Mike Stanton home run -- hell yeah! Win again! Like we did last month, yeah Come on and win again, like we did last year! Do you remember when? Faith was really with us Come on and win again, winning time is HERE! Eeeh, Mike Stanton will homer And Buck will hit like he gives a f*ck And Hanley just please, don't suck So come on and win again, like we did last month, yeah! Come on win again, like we did last year.. Come on and win again winning time is here! YAY I like that song ! I am gonna sing it all day. hehe glad you like it If we win tonight...let's make it a habit to sing it before every game! You betcha!
-
Disowning the 2011 June Florida Marlins
If you do than you are not a true fan. No matter how horrible this team is I always look forward to the next game. Me too babygirl. You have to always root for the WIN. Yay team, we will win tomorrow. All this negativo will stop then.
-
I have another question
How is it going to play out to the public if Loria fires the coaches, and sends the players away just before the opening of the new stadium? Would the public think its another give away and not trust him like they said last time in 2006? Won't that hurt ticket sales? And will he have to buy new guys with a higher price tag for next year? I hope he is willing to spend some money because it looks like the team is losing hope in him, when they think he is going to change the coach.
-
Team likes Edwin, has his back.
Funny how these guys could be making a fortune out of this game and reap the business side's rewards, and not come to terms with any other part. This is Loria's team and he's going to continue doing what he wants, because it's his money. But, to be expected. With very few exceptions, these guys have little to no knowledge of business, finance or economics, and certainly not of the challenges any small-market owner faces. Some of them, in addition to being ignorant are just plain below-grade in the gray-matter department. Many of them are over-grown children (even into their 30s) and many have been pampered forever because of their athletic talent so it's almost a given that they'll whine and complain and criticize things they don't understand and probably won't understand until long after they're retired, if ever. When they're under less duress than going 1-16 generates and something "bad" happens like someone is traded or DFAed or released, the best they can usually manage is to mouth cliches like "It's part of the game" and similar inanities because that's the sum total of their understanding. That's in between the five to 10 "You know?" fillers per 15 seconds of interview while their brain is constantly fighting a losing battle to catch up with their mouth. And then there's the stylings of the released Cody Ross. And he was one of the smarter guys on this team. :lol I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more kvetching. Maybe there will be after more fit hits the shan. Well said 3 Dots. You always help make things clear for a girl like me
-
Team likes Edwin, has his back.
The best way to "have his back" is to win. That's all that matters. That is basically what I heard on TV yesterday. The announcer (I think he was a former player) blasted Hanley because he said he has Edwin's back, but yet he's hitting .200 for the season. He said he thought that if he didn't know better Hanley was trying to get traded, because speaking out like that is what Marlins owners don't like.
-
I have a question
Okay thanks guys. I just wondered because they said that the Cubs will get rid of Peña and target both Pujols and Fielder. That would leave Peña on the market for us. But if you guys don't think that would not work then okay. Lets Cheer on the Marlins !
-
I have a question
3 dots said that Loria may make a big move. They just said on YES that Carlos Peña has only a 1 year deal at the Cubs. Is there any chance that we may target Peña for a 2 or 3 year deal and then move Gaby in a trade or over to 3rd ? Thanks for any comments, and lets Cheer on our Marlins !
-
The "Rock Bottom" Thread
I woke up singing this song. The following lyrics are loosely based on song (loosely based on the melody and music). You can now see what this losing has done to me...yes I am going insane. Come on everybody, clap your hands! Ah you're lookin' good Gonna sing my song, it won't take long Gonna do a thing called win and it goes like this! Come on and win again! Like we did last month, yeah Let's win again, like we did last year! Do you remember when? Our faith was really with us, yeah! Let's win again, winning time is HERE! Eeeeh, around and 'round the bases we run and the home runs This team used to make me know that we were number 1! So Win again! Like we did last summer Come on, win again! Like we did last year! WIN!! [Music] :sax What's that flying out there? Is it a bird? No! Is it a plane? No! Is it a Mike Stanton home run -- hell yeah! Win again! Like we did last month, yeah Come on and win again, like we did last year! Do you remember when? Faith was really with us Come on and win again, winning time is HERE! Eeeh, Mike Stanton will homer And Buck will hit like he gives a f*ck And Hanley just please, don't suck So come on and win again, like we did last month, yeah! Come on win again, like we did last year.. Come on and win again winning time is here! YAY I like that song ! I am gonna sing it all day.
-
The Let's cheer on the Marlins thread
go fish go. two bits. we will rock you. woo woo. oh damn, another loss. Oh now Mr. Poopy Pants don't rain on our WIN parade I understand, but I just hope that cheering will help everyones spirit more than all the depressing we lost again talk. Don't be mad at me please.
-
The Let's cheer on the Marlins thread
Now here we come to Tampa Bay. Onward we go to slay the rays. Cmon lets cheer our boys on !