Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DolphinJohn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DolphinJohn

  1. I think (don't know) Jose is young, cocky, a bit immature to be a team leader right now. I'm sure the guys respect his talent but it takes more than that to be a team leader.
  2. Admin's got my back lol. I think he's a bit too cocky for some on the team. Spoiled maybe.
  3. I think you're wrong on the team leader thing.
  4. I love Jose, love watching him pitch. He gives us a great chance to win every time he's on the mound. However..... I get a little bit of a fragile feel, as in possibly injury prone throughout his career. So, if you can get the type of haul that's being discussed, I don't mind him going. As someone else said, imagine we turn down these types of offers and he misses three months this season, or worse? Every player comes with an injury risk but the odds are better if you're getting 3 or more talented guys vs. one who has already missed considerable time in his very short career. .
  5. I got a reply from Mr. David Samson: Thank you very much for your e-mail. I am sorry it took so long to respond. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I appreciate your view of Tommy Hutton and the decision that was made. He has been a great part of the TV broadcast for a very long time. I also appreciate how difficult change can be, but I assure you that Fox Sports Florida and the Marlins are always working to improve everything that we do both on and off the field. I am confident that when a new broadcast team is announced, you will be very pleased with the results. Thanks again for the e-mail. Regards, David .
  6. Another black eye for Marlins fans, and once again we look like clowns to the rest of the league and their fans.
  7. THREATEN TO BOYCOTT!!!
  8. Tommy was our guy. He often said what we were all thinking. He was fiery, and sometimes a little crazy but had a huge amount of knowledge and insight that won't be replaced.
  9. This is terrible. How clueless can one organization be?
  10. No No No. The park is fine the way it is. Do you yes voters want to go back to the cookie cutter days where every park is the same and boring?
  11. Then why don't you just fuck right on off over to gatewayredbirds.com? .
  12. I was trying to link to the video of Jose and Adeiny dancing onstage with the band after the game tonight.......
  13. ​Thanks. It's will be nice to have some depth and go with who's throwing well.
  14. ​Good day for a birthday, it's mine too. Happy Birthday, grandpa, RIP.
  15. ​Oh. Ok then, take 3 of 4 at least!!!
  16. ​His kid is graduating HS
  17. If we can sweep tomorrow and make up for Toronto that would get us right back on track. Not that winning this series isn't good enough, but that sweep would be sweet.
  18. DolphinJohn replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    ​You're thinking of iced tea
  19. DolphinJohn replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    UNREALMUTO!!!!!
  20. DolphinJohn replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    ​Forgot the H for Herbie.
  21. DolphinJohn replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    Guys, Capps hasn't hit 100 tonight. #tommyjohn
  22. DolphinJohn replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    ​So do I :sleep

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.