Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miracle Marlin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miracle Marlin

  1. Is this May?
  2. Giancarlo is back with 2 home runs, including a sweet 2 run line drive home run. Giancarlo is back with 2 home runs, including a sweet 2 run line drive home run. I CAME ! ! ! !
  3. Got home late, what'd I miss Scored all our runs in the 4th, reyes continues his hit streak, stanton gets his first rbi since being pout in the DL in his first game,LeBlanc pitched pretty good but he just allowed a 1run hr so ozzie took him off.
  4. Woot first stanton RBI since DL
  5. Reyes we are not worthy :hail :hail :hail :hail
  6. I feel a little uneasy bringing the complete future of the marlins of the DL so early.
  7. Maybe we can pretend were still in may
  8. Get the post game thread ready.
  9. Now there just trolling
  10. Good win but sucks boni got injured and JJ wins the player of the game but reyes is up there as well
  11. This the beast game in a while
  12. I just made a twitter can someone make a list of people I should follow thanks For today: Heyman, Capozzi, Frisaro, Olney, Rodriguez, Gammons After the deadline: Lil Jose Thanks added him and man do I really want another bat last line up was just ugh..
  13. I just made a twitter can someone make a list of people I should follow thanks
  14. Is anyone staying up for this? I am I'm begging for a trade.
  15. Trade everybody I don't care if we end up with Dwight Howard, Hamilton, Neymar just trade something.
  16. I'll never forget the golden days... May 2012
  17. Can't believe we were the best team in may
  18. Comeback kids here we go
  19. I might be a total douche liberal, but honestly, who cares? It's true dude, women do that kind of stuff just cause they know it's controversial but they wanna throw that whole "it's beautiful, it's natural, I'm a strong woman and I have my rights!" thing out there. There's nothing beautiful about your stretch mark picadillo boobs. Their excuse is the baby is hungry and has to eat. Go to the bathroom! Wait in the car! It's not a surprise, you knew the kid eats at noon, or w/e his scheduled time is. You made that decision cause you want to be THAT person. UGH lol And as for lomo, even though i COMPLETELY 100% agree with him, idk when he's gonna learn that he is a public figure and needs to stop using twitter. This don't see what the fuss is all about.
  20. I will probably be lurking like I do 90% of the time but to me it's the best feeling when a bottom of the league team rises to greatness. I hope in the future the marlins/dolphins(especially)/Panthers win it all it will feel so good just like recent 2006/2012 heat. And you can add the USMNT soccer as well lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.