Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. It was about damn time he showed some emotion!
  2. I hate the Mets because their fans are obnoxious pieces of trash whereas the Phillies i hate their team (a bunch of a-holes) peroid Same here
  3. -31. I wasn't done, I lied.
  4. -28. I'm done. I've wasted too much time on this.
  5. Ashley replied to Mauer7's topic in Off-Topic
    Homer
  6. Ashley replied to Mauer7's topic in Off-Topic
    How 'bout Shadez? :cool
  7. Ah sh*t. Please be okay!
  8. Wow, that was lucky!
  9. Ashley replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    The gorgeous, Michael Copon:
  10. Ashley replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    Okay, so you got Bloom and Pitt. McConaughey was semi-hot about 2 years ago. Paul Walker and Christian Bale= Immense hotness
  11. She looks like a mixture between Roselyn Sanchez and Nicole Scherzinger.
  12. Ashley replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    2 out of 9? Meh. I remember when Dodge made a thread like this. I'm still bummed that he later went and deleted it. Wasn't there a "Man Bowl" as well? Haha, I'd love for someone to get started on that again.
  13. From that rainy night at RFK... :lol ! That's hilarious.
  14. What a great story. Griffey's awesome.
  15. YES! Tie game!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.