The Phillies Series

Bucklin12

I've never like the Phillies, but after Scotty O and Utley's fun time in Game 1, and then 2 dramatic extra innings games where both managers got tossed, and Dontrelle looked like Elijah Dukes... I am just enstilled with a spirit of hatred for everything Phillies.

I've never like the Phillies, but after Scotty O and Utley's fun time in Game 1, and then 2 dramatic extra innings games where both managers got tossed, and Dontrelle looked like Elijah Dukes... I am just enstilled with a spirit of hatred for everything Phillies.

I wonder what's up with Helms. As far as I know, he never made a rocus last year and left on good terms. But he was one of the most vocal phillies during that scuffle.

Maybe some Marlins calling him a traitor or something...but wouldn't make much sense in this day-in-age of free agency.

I had the pleasure of getting poker here in Jacksonville instead of baseball. Yay Comcast!

yeah wasn't it great? we get like 1 out of every 4 games on FSN...

Did the Cabrera double hit the wall? I couldn't see the ball.

yeah looked like it slammed high off the wall from the replay I saw.