Fredi getting tossed

I know it's nothing to celebrate, but a few people here had been feeling like Fredi isn't vocal enough when bad calls affect us.

There were quite a few bad calls to start off yesterdays game, and Fredi finally exploded. I was pumped to see that.

What do you guys think? Should he have stayed cool?

Side note: he might get suspended for coming back out when the benches cleared.

I always wonder what managers say to umps. Probably some nice colorful language.

I read a story about Pete Rose when he was manager. He yelled at an umpire, while suggesting that he go to a specific restaurant for a steak. He yelled "it'll be the best F**king steak you've ever had"....the ump threw him out, and after the game did have a steak on rose's tab. I read this in Rose's book: My Prison Without Bars.

It's been my only complaint on our rookie manager this year. I was up and shouting when I saw it wasn't another of his "discussions" with an ump. I somehow got even louder when I saw that umps arm come back for the toss out. Absolutely LOVED it. And IMO he still kept his cool, which is a good thing. If someone were to stick their finger in my face in an argument like that ump did to Fredi it would most likely get broken. Or used to put him on his knees, and then worse things would probably happen.

I always wonder what managers say to umps. Probably some nice colorful language.

I read a story about Pete Rose when he was manager. He yelled at an umpire, while suggesting that he go to a specific restaurant for a steak. He yelled "it'll be the best F**king steak you've ever had"....the ump threw him out, and after the game did have a steak on rose's tab. I read this in Rose's book: My Prison Without Bars.

I assume he was telling him something about Fudruckers?!?!