Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. Ashley replied to FutureGM's topic in Off-Topic
    Here's a clip from the show: http://abc.go.com/fallpreview/cavemen/index?u=0 I'm ashamed to say this but I actually laughed at the end. I didn't even crack a smile.
  2. I have even seen cops do crazy things on the road. How do people expect others to drive safer when not even some of our own police officers can't obey simple traffic laws? I was driving on the Palmetto when a cop cut in front of me, then stomped on his breaks, no lie. My family was in the car at the time and we were all shocked at what we just saw. I was DAMN close to hitting the f***er too.
  3. Welcome to the board!
  4. This is almost as amusing as the game itself.
  5. Just laugh about it, man. This was some hilarious ish.
  6. Happy Birthday! :notworthy
  7. No, I hate sea food.
  8. I can't believe they still haven't changed that
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8iF9Zxaz0 hahahahaahahahahahahahaahhahaah Oh man, that one had me laughing so hard.
  10. Where the hell have you gone, Fritzii? Happy Birthday, G!
  11. Definitely go with Pro Tools.
  12. Happy Birthday, dude. Hope you have a good one.
  13. How sweet is that???
  14. WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Woo! Boone with a double!
  16. :lol It doesn't get much cornier than that
  17. I was gone. How did we earn that run? Uggla RBI single Hanley broke up the no hitter with a broken bat single to 2B. He then stole 2B, driven in by Uggla. Thanks
  18. I was gone. How did we earn that run?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.