Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. Alex steal a base!!! Jp, bunts... 2 outs Alex stays at third
  2. Wooo Double for Alex! NO outs! Josh pops one up...1 out.. JP up!!!
  3. Josh looks good tonight...Let's Go Marlins!!!
  4. Ooooo Pierre make him pay!!!
  5. Good Job Beckett!!!
  6. !!! Choi deserves his start against a lefty :mad : !!!
  7. Ashley replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    I say either Alex Gonzalez or Miguel Cabrera... ummmm.............. let's go with Miguelito...
  8. I hope the Heat win this sucker...attendance ain't going to pass 20k tonight. Don't u just love your new s/n,,, lol
  9. Yea, i'll be switching back and forth too. But the Heat are facing elimination in this one..... :o Down with the Hornets!!!!!!!! :chair
  10. Why does it have to be the same time?! Ooooh what a dillema.....what's a girl to do? :confused lol
  11. I think Cabrera is doing a lot better in right field now, he's adjusting to it, i think we should leave him there...
  12. Weaver... hmmmmm..... :shifty
  13. Sounds like we have a few jealous guys... :lol Nice pics!
  14. Nice article. I also think he should get more chances to hit against lefties, it's his only way of improving against them. And didn't he hit a homerun off of a lefty at coors field on the very first pitch???
  15. I didn't change my s/n but i think one of the moderators did, lol but how will i get to change it back when time is up?
  16. I feel really bad for Oliver, i guess he just needs to try harder until AJ comes back...
  17. Ashley posted a topic in Off-Topic
    I've seen some people here that highlight there screen name in different colors? How do i do that, or do u need to be a moderator or something???
  18. Ashley replied to ERF's topic in Miami Marlins
    Cool. Good news... and i think they said that Choi and Cabrera has more homeruns combined then certain teams.... :lol
  19. This week i can't choose just one. I say both Choi and JP.
  20. I think Pedro in Miami is a good idea. I think he'll fit in. But like everybody else, i would rather keep our own...
  21. $6 tops!!! I buy Fish Tank tickets and bring my own bottle of water and food... lol :lol
  22. Miguel is adorable. He's got the cutest baby face. Carl is yummy. Even Brad is pretty cute. Justin is good looking but I have seen better. Josh is adorable. Mike Lowell has a great smile. Ramon? meh.... What about Jack? Come on now.. he's the SEXIEST man alive!!! :lol
  23. How come Jack isnt on the cute marlins list??? Come on now... i think it's pretty obvious he's the man!!!!
  24. Miguel is SEXY! Lowell is HOT! Pierre is a CUTIE!!! But Jack is the sexiest!!! :drool
  25. I know what u mean about Alex. I'm tired of seeing him look so frustrated at the plate, he's always being so negative and it seems like he's always mad. He has the ability to hit, he just hasn't found it, and that attitude isn't going tp help him...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.