Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. I knew there was going to be some kind of catch....
  2. That's a sweet article. Just makes you appreciate Mikey even more.
  3. WEll, i bought the miami herald yesterday because i thought that the 2 for tuesday coupon was supposed to be found in TUesdays paper... but it wasn't there. I don't know if maybe the coupon is supposed to be in next tuesdays paper... but that wouldn't make any sense because then it'll be the same day of the game... and all the good seats will be taken :confused Can someone please tell me when and where to find this coupon?
  4. Cabrera is da man!!!
  5. :cheers Here's to AGON for making the top 10 yet again... i think this is like his 3rd time. Man deserves a gold glove for his work...
  6. ^ Then please stop going.... j/p
  7. When they leave early! That just pisses me off! It just shows how loyal they are....
  8. Ashley replied to Izzie's topic in Sports
    I say we could take 2 at home... and when we go back we'll be confident enough to beat them at their own house... :thumbup Just think positive...
  9. Half Bass! hahaha
  10. I thought he won a gold glove b4... oh man if he hasn't the man definitely deserves one...
  11. Are we gonna sit Choi on the bench every single time for the rest of the season that there is a left handed pitcher? I mean it's getting ridiculous...
  12. WE just need to keep our heads up... I think the Marlins are losing momentum... well they need to review some WS tapes or something ti regain it becuz their confidence is shot down.
  13. Today he pitched a decent game and Wayne is working on him, i think he'll be fine until AJ returns. JUst try and not be so negative though..
  14. It's all Billy's Fault!!! :mad :
  15. Um, didn't Alex save us like 3 or more runs in today's game??? LVP= Ramon....
  16. I was waiting for that Luiy/Alex play! But they didnt even mention it...
  17. We got 3 balls tonight. Josh Beckett threw us one. JP another. And then David Wells put one in my son's glove. :thumbup I envy u...... :mad : I ALMOST got one form JP... ALMOST.... :crying
  18. Yea, true. But it's so much fun to taunt the opposing outfielders... :lol And JP is always throwing balls out to our section...
  19. I've never sat in upper deck... but the Fish Tank is where all the action is at! And it has an awesome veiw.
  20. Glad u had fun, it looked like a real fun game... I'm going on May 21 to see Beckett pitch... that is if pitching rotation doesn't change...
  21. I don't understand why he was b*tching. This ump was the fairest of them all. Even though i saw some a little outside that were called strikes on us... he did the same for them. Nevin is dumb.
  22. 30 bucks? Aw that sucks....
  23. I think the Maroone commercial definitely deserves the title of "Most Annoying Freaking Commerical"!!!!!!!!
  24. I like the "Fish Bowl".. that's cool. Or probably just simply "Marlins Stadium"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.