Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. Anywayz, me and my friends arrived ta the game when the Nets were taking batting practice. Wow.. guess New Jersey had some extra time after losing in the playoffs, huh? Lol. my bad. The 'n' and 'm' are next to eachother.
  2. lol. i didnt even get to finish writing my computer got d.c
  3. Ok i posted this on my cousins account just a second ago... Anywayz, me and my friends arrived ta the game when the Mets were taking batting practice. We desperately wanted a ball, so like dumba$$es we started screaming to one of them "WE LOVE YOU WEATHERS". he then threw the ball to a kid right next to us. So we scremaed even louder "WE LOVE YOU WEATHERS!" He then laughed and threw the ball right at us even though we were all Marlin'd out. :lol I caught the ball. When JP got onto the field I held up my sign that read "JP IS THE MAN" And we screamed "WE LOVE YOU JP!" He then Pointed at us with both hands, nodded his head, and laughed. This is like the 4th time he saw my sign...anyway I wanted a ball from him so each time he was about to throw one at the crowd i put my sign up. It seems like everytime he was just A BIT off with his throw and it JUST missed me. Anywayz this guy on my right kept telling me to put my sign up so i could catch a ball. Then the ball was right there in front of my face and his glove comes out of nowhere and takes it....Then there was a guy to my left and he told my friend "if i would have caught that ball i would have gave it to her" well well well, guess who catches it next? The guy to my left this time, and he gave me the ball!!! I had so much fun, I have a JP ball, a JP poster, and i'm gonna get my free pizza tomorrow. woo!
  4. What do you have?
  5. Boy, if everyone ignores one another, we'll lose out on quality arguments like that one... Not that I can talk! :lol :lol :lol So true!
  6. I have row 3 for today. And row 7 for Monday.
  7. today- Fish Tank 126 monday-125
  8. New rings????
  9. Friday- Marlins Game! Saturday- movies Sunday- clean room, homework, eat crap MOnday- Marlins Game!
  10. Nobody... I would like to though...
  11. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Off-Topic
    LMoa. I was thinking of naming it 'kitty'... I have a dog so they seem to be getting along, he's a small dog anyway. I don't know what kind of cat it is, i don't know much about cats, it has black and gray stripes and is very common... black and gray stripes? Go with Xavier. You're not italian, are you??? lol. no i'm not Italian...
  12. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Off-Topic
    LMoa. I was thinking of naming it 'kitty'... I have a dog so they seem to be getting along, he's a small dog anyway. I don't know what kind of cat it is, i don't know much about cats, it has black and gray stripes and is very common...
  13. Ashley posted a topic in Off-Topic
    I just got a new kitty yesterday! Anyway my brother's friend was giving it away it's about 3 weeks old, and his friend had it named him "yayo"... :mad : and if u don't know what that means.... well..... anwyayz.... I'm just glad he's in my possesion now. I'm trying to come up with a name for it, but i just can't come up with anything... and i don't wanna name it anything too common like whiskers or lucky... I know this is a pretty random topic... but some help please..
  14. Yea, blocking on a message board kind of defeats the purpose of it in the first place...
  15. Ashley replied to Ramp's topic in Off-Topic
    :ramp interesting...
  16. I expected Phelps to do well... but not this good. He did great tonight. But then again it is only one start... let's hope he can keep it up!
  17. I can't really compare the 2... i love them both...Sometimes i'm in the ood for chocolate, and sometimes i just want soemthing fruity!
  18. Ashley replied to BIG Z's topic in Off-Topic
    I passed both the first time i took it last year...
  19. So cans omeone please tell me what happened between Jack and the Reds? Why did he get fired?
  20. Olsen twins look the same. Jessica looks the same... The worst by far is Ashanti... damn.... and britney... omg
  21. Detroit is one Bad ASs team! I thought for sure that Reggie had an easy lay up... but out of NOWHERE comes Prince.... wooo, what a block! And he wasn't even thinking of a dunk becuz Prince was too far back... i didn't think he even had a chance...
  22. Those are hot!
  23. Why was Jack fired?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.