Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. Dead Fish of the Week: The fan in section 126 that jinxed the perfect game What happened? I voted Dtrain. He almost pitched a perfect game... so yea he get's my vote for an outstanding pitching performance.
  2. I got the same one...
  3. Ashley replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Whoa, i can't believe Conan is leading... he tries too hard to be funny... he's just dumb *runs* ...and Letterman is boring I prefer Leno... he's HILARIOUS... I have been watching his show for sooo loong.
  4. Here are some pictures: That one girl in the back is looking directly into the camera... This whole engagement/ wedding thing is getting ridiculous! I first thought it was funny now it's just sad. What do her friends/family think? "Oh Hey i'm bored! Let's go to another J-lo wedding!"
  5. It works for me, but it's all static... i can't even understand it... all i hear is 'money'.
  6. What a stupid b***h :lol :lol :lol
  7. Ashley replied to every1lovesme's topic in Off-Topic
    Tried it once... never again.
  8. Ashley replied to BIG Z's topic in Off-Topic
    Choi actually has a pretty nice Volvo that he was driving around Spring Training....I dont know why he's chosen to go with a 1990 broken down Isuzu Trooper Maybe he is trying to stay low key.... :confused He didn't even have tints... :lol No, but I wouldn't waste a ton of money on a car either... even if i was rich. I like things simple. He just probably doesn't like being flashy.
  9. MJ = the king .... i dont care what he does in his free time history is one of the best albums ever ... hit after hit after hit after hit Agreed. MJ is an amazing song writer and preformer. Too bad that in 20 years people will only know him for the freak he has become. :thumbdown Sux, doesn't it? With all that talent too... :confused ... I don't care though, he's still the best entertainer of all time, that's what i'll remember him as.
  10. Ashley replied to BIG Z's topic in Off-Topic
    yeah big money people don't exactly roll in maximas (unless i've missed something) it's more like benz, bmw, cadillacs or stuff along those lines Well Hee Seop Choi rolls in a busted Honda... :lol :lol :lol ... so u never know... :shifty
  11. Nunez tries too hard. He should just lay back, because he has talent... but he's just not showing it right now.
  12. I don't smoke... but I have tried it once. It's really nothing to me... maybe i didn't do it right, who knows? But smoking is not for me, i've only tried it because i was curious... but never again.
  13. I got 'My Little Pony' ^^^
  14. Yay for Alex! I hope he could keep it up... but I know we'll always have his GG defense!
  15. Yup Trick is always reppin south fla. I haven't heard the remix yet, but someone told me he had mentioned them... that's cool
  16. That's the way JP plays, it's just as if a batter would strike out.. he risks it in a different way. If he would have made it all of u would have been praising him.
  17. Benitez sure showed them last night...
  18. ^ i'm with that. I wish we played Detroit down here at PPS... we would have had a nice BIG welcome for our buddy Pudge :shifty
  19. I'll look around. THanks for the help guys...
  20. I dont think any Marlins will go to the homerun derby. I see them bat in BP and they never hit homeruns, they just hit linedrives. They probably don't even try to hit homeruns all the time, they try and practice different things.
  21. Hey... I know the teal jerseys are gone from the Marlins wardrobe... but i just want to know if they still sell them to the public, and if so where? Also, the matching teal caps with the black bill? Thanks... I already checked ebay for the jerseys but they dont have any small sizes that would fit me... :confused ....
  22. Go ahead and punch a wall...
  23. Ashley replied to FreshFish's topic in Miami Marlins
    Tomorrow's lineup: I hope Pierre Castillo Lowell Cabrera Choi Nunez Easley Treanor Pavano I like it. Get Conine out. Put Pierre back in the lead-off spot. Give Treanor some PT to let Red rest. :thumbup No, leave Castillo in the 1st spot. he has been hitting very good there and getting on base but JP keeps on putting the ball on the ground right to the fielders. Our problem isnt the 1st or 2nd spot, its mostly Cabrera, with RISP he hasnt done very well and thats what is messing us up, and they keep on walking Mike. Maybe not hitting in the leadoff spot is taking a mental toll on JP... :confused
  24. :lol :lol :lol
  25. Ashley replied to FreshFish's topic in Miami Marlins
    Maybe JP should leadoff again... just to shake things up a bit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.