Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. I'm not just talking about tonights game...
  2. U know what else was good about this game? The comedy. lmao. Did u c those guyz fight for the bat? Then one comes along acting like he was part of the whole thing and steals it... :lol :lol :lol I was laughing my as$ off!
  3. I think like every guy we had intentionally walked... it backfired on us... I hate it when they decide to walk guys! I knew Griffey was gonna make us pay...
  4. Alex is like a cat... And as for the errors... others may not have so many errors becuz they don't get the ball into play as fast as Alex.
  5. Greeeeeen becuz it's purty...
  6. Uber is the kick ass uber word. And Ubi is this guy... And yeah, he's really mad. I always thought u were big on Urbina... u know Uber Urbina *Ubi*.... lol.... anywayz........ My name is pretty self explanitory... and the 05 is for class of 05 (HS)...[/b]
  7. Congratz Jack!
  8. Happy Birthday Brad! Have a good one!
  9. Got your ass on fire :lol :lol :lol ... it's ok...lol
  10. Ashley replied to BIG Z's topic in Miami Marlins
    Improvement from last year or not... they still can't dance. Lmao, did anybody see when Craig was interviewing one of them about the russian doll (this was during the last astros game)? Every single question that he asked her she answered "Oh yea" . She said it about 15 times i couldn't stop laughing it was like that's the only thing she knew how to say. "oh yea" OOooH yea" "OH...yea" "OH YEAH" Then they have that corny *i dont wanna be here* smile... :lol
  11. Ashley replied to MiRi's topic in Miami Marlins
    Awesome game! That's all I have to say!
  12. Who cares about doughnuts??? THE MARLINS WON!!! WOOOOO!!! :lol ....
  13. Castillo deserved it! Congrats!!!
  14. I agree. Oliver may not me a great starter, but i think he would make a relly good reliever... Miri- My sign said "JP Is The Man".
  15. I think that catch was BETTER than Miguel's catch. I mean damn Lenny came out of NOWHERE! When i saw the replay i saw a little flash across the screen... that was Lenny! *lol* :lol
  16. I wanna go to that game so badly!
  17. I couldn't even hear that at the stadium yesterday, too much noise. All i heard was free small pizza ! Thanks for the info...
  18. Thriller... how can i forget about that?
  19. lol, it's funny becuz i think Jp remembered my sign from last time. Becuz tonight right away he walked onto the feild he waved at the crowd, pointed at my sign, smiled, and pumped his fist up at me. lol That just made my day! Have fun tomorrow
  20. I brought my sign again, so when JP saw it he waved at me... again.. lol. I felt really bad becuz people started booing Oliver badly, and some were screaming that he sucks... i know he isn't great, but if u boo him in a situation like that it could only make things worse... so i didn't understand that :confused Anywayz, i drank a lot of water so i needed to use the bathroom badly... so i went at the top of the 6th, which was the worst timing ever becuz i missed Lenny's SPECTACULAR catch!!! But w/e... Anywayz, i'm pretty sure i ended up on tv becuz we were waving our sign in front of one camera and the red light went off indicating we were on air... It was a fun game... LOOONG and nail biting, but so much fun
  21. ARMANDO.... damn! He did AWESOME tonight!
  22. I had a real nice feeling of tonights game! Something I didn't have even when we won 2 in a row Hope they could keep it up, they have major talent. LET'S GO MARLINS!!!
  23. I really like Illmatic, and ofcourse Stillmatic is a classic.
  24. Lol, cute story. You'll get one, don't worry. I'm just desperate for any ball. Juan Pierre aimed a ball at me becuz I had a JP sign, but it was a LITTLE high. I jumped up and couldn't get it. It landed 2 rows behind me and a Braves fan caught it!!!
  25. Let's not turn this thread into an anti-Randy rant guys.... :thumbdown no, he's a great pitcher but after that s*** he pulled in 98 I can never have respect for him as a person What did he pull in '98? Great Job Randy, that was AMAZING!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.