Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. ^ :lol :lol :lol never heard of that... but that's funny.
  2. What's your favorite all time album? I would have to say mine is Mariah Carey- Daydream and Boyz II Men- II. Oh and TLC- Crazy Sexy Cool. I can't choose just one... those are my fave 3.
  3. Well it was a very tough loss for The Heat tonight. They just weren't at their best becuz if they were they would have been on a plane back to Indiana right about now! :lol No but for real, both teams struggled and The Pacers just did THAT MUCH better than us. But Congratz to them. And Congratz to The Heat for exceding ALL expectations and giving us and AMAZING, THRILLING season. I am SURE The Heat will back in the playoffs next year! Go Heat! whew. Well now that that's said... i'm actually pulling for the Timberwolves. I think they deserve it. I can't stand the Lakers or The Nets. But if the Lakers win i'm going to go Craaazzy!
  4. I honestly wouldn't worry. We are slumping badly right now, and u know and i know that The Marlins have not been themselves lately. Sooner or later they will get it together! Have Faith! Let's Go Marlins!!!
  5. :lol That's funny... I don't mean their injuries are, but the way they got hurt... come on!!! :lol
  6. Ashley replied to BIG Z's topic in Off-Topic
    Mase and Puff were so pimp back in the day... :lol But Puff has let fame get to his head. I haven't heard the new Mase single yet...
  7. Ashley replied to Ramp's topic in Off-Topic
    How is that going to mess up her career? It doesn't look bad...
  8. Yea Menace to Society is real good. I Really like Boys in the Hood though...
  9. The whole team lost the game, not just Eddie. Dwyane Wade was extremely impressive though, he played his heart out. The rest of the team struggled, they weren't at their best... cuz if they were we would have won by a thousand. But u live and learn. And i am positive that they will there next year!!! Go Heat!
  10. :lol It's hot! :lol nah, i don't know hwy it's not showing up http://www.msbaseball.com/photogallery/TEX...ners%20fans.jpg
  11. I miss Pudge but we don;t need a guy who only see's $$$ on our team. He turned his back, that's that.
  12. None of them could sing, they should just stick to acting...
  13. *DROOL* :wow :wub:
  14. :lol :lol :lol what a cutie... :lol He looks better without it though.
  15. I'll vote even tho im a girl. Both of them are real pretty, but Linday wears too much make up, but Lidsay also acts more mature. I dunno... i'll go with Hillary.
  16. I voted AROD! He is the sexiest man alive. Griffey is also hott, i've been in love with him since i was a baby. lol
  17. Brad Penny. He pitched i think 4-5 hitless innings against the Astros. I know that doesn't mean anything, but i think he could do it.
  18. Beckett pitches best when he has that cocky, confident, im gonna kick their ass attitude... i don't see that anymore. Call me crazy but I think LeeAnn is getting to him... :confused And it's all a mental thing... because everybody here knows that this guy can pitch!He's just missing something...and i don't know what it is
  19. Ashley replied to Ramp's topic in Miami Marlins
    Can someone tell me what Choi siad, becuz my TV blanked out right b4 he began to speak... I really wanted to hear him talk
  20. Ashley replied to Ramp's topic in Miami Marlins
    Yea, and Conine was like "so you're what... 21 now? You're finally legal?" lol
  21. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Off-Topic
    Thanks for your help
  22. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Off-Topic
    Ok, now i c it.... ummm this is reall weird...
  23. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Off-Topic
    Now all i c is an X. Do any of u know a better website where i can upload images?
  24. Ashley replied to Marlins's topic in Off-Topic
    I do! But it's not showing up!!!
  25. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Off-Topic
    It's acting all weird becuz I saw it at the beginning, but now all i see is the website banner. I dont know what the problem is

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.