Gammons about to drool about Fish

Ramp

Never good news when Gammons is speaking highly of your team, I would consider this a hint of a possible upcoming slump guys. :(

I'm sure you all think I'm joking, but Gammons is a dope, and I remember how great he thought the White Sox were last September before we went to Minnesota, got swept, and it was all over.

Did they show the worst infield yet?

P.S. - Pudge said he went to the Tigers because they had a lot of talent.

Hmm...

Talent: World Series Champions or one of the worst teams in baseball history?

And who was that guy that said Leno and other talk show host would make fun of them?

If Willis had been pitching better this year, I would include him:

Time for the Four Horsemen to make a killing!!! (Burnett, Beckett, Penny, Pavano)

They just showed a Pudge interview and asked him why he left the Marlins to go to the Tigers and part of his response was.."...because they (the Tigers) treat me right.." (Translation - they are paying me the millions I asked for)...

Good, I cant wait for Burnett to come back. But I dont expect much from him - I hope he comes back strong though. We need it. And he has the ability to make an impression.

I also think it is premature to announce Willis' season a bad one or even, with the dreaded 'sophmore slump'. He has the ability to pitch very well at this level and he will. He is struggling of late, sure, but he will turn it around.

In the 12 O'Clock version of BBTN, they said D-Train should come out the pen. Kruk made some pretty good points.

And Reynolds said he wasn't a fan of the slide and Gonzalez should have went right at the plate. How stupid is that? He's saying "GO ahead and get tagged out!"

Guest markotsay7

Personally I think DTrain might be better out of the pen considering how he tends to implode after a good first few innings.

But moving DTrain to the pen must in no way involve Oliver.

Will you guys ever get enough of making fun of Pudge? :p

Anyways, I kinda saw the feature. I was half asleep and trying hard to stay awake. LOL

I just thought it was funny.

Our current catcher situation is terrible so I would gladly have him back. and I'm sure most on the board would want him to.

Anyways, I kinda saw the feature. I was half asleep and trying hard to stay awake. LOL

Our current catcher situation is terrible so I would gladly have him back. and I'm sure most on the board would want him to. Just messing with ya. :D

Yea, I wish we can have him back, believe me. But what can we do? :confused

Our current catcher situation is terrible so I would gladly have him back. and I'm sure most on the board would want him to. Just messing with ya. :D

Yea, I wish we can have him back, believe me. But what can we do? :confused Trade Red, Castro, some prospects, some other guys, and some other guys

FOR

Pudge, Robertson.

Call up Willingham and we win that trade...

>_>