Foul Ball...

Libelula

Did anyone see that fat ass punk who stole the foul ball from that little kid and then was proud of it? He almost killed the little kid and then took the ball. The announcers kept saying he was a jerk and a loser while the little kid cried.

The kid then got two more balls and a bat from Reggie Sanders.

Dude with the foul ball = LOSER.

Little kid = Cool. :cool

See the guy didn't take the ball from the kid! I mean what he did was wrong but the kid was worried about getting ice cream or something. I agree the guy should've gave the ball to the young boy but hey if he did that then the kid wouldn't of gotten as much airtime and a bat from Mr. Sanders so it all worked out!

See the guy didn't take the ball from the kid! I mean what he did was wrong but the kid was worried about getting ice cream or something. I agree the guy should've gave the ball to the young boy but hey if he did that then the kid wouldn't of gotten as much airtime and a bat from Mr. Sanders so it all worked out!

Yeah, the kid didn't know what was going on. I definitley see where this guy is coming from, but after a while he coulda gave the ball to the kid. If I were that guy I'd wanna smack his mom.

Did anyone see that fat ass punk who stole the foul ball from that little kid and then was proud of it? He almost killed the little kid and then took the ball. The announcers kept saying he was a jerk and a loser while the little kid cried.

The kid then got two more balls and a bat from Reggie Sanders.

Dude with the foul ball = LOSER.

Little kid = Cool. :cool

That guy is a moron. Nice class act by Reggie. :thumbup

it's just a ball ...... it was so much as he took it from the kid, as he dove at people and ended up kicking the kid

his mom smacking him with the program was priceless

the interview classic

the fans chanting at him was great as well

and then reggie sanders smooths it all out

just another day at the park

I don't think it was such a big deal. NOt like the guy took it out of the kids hands, he just got the ball before the kid did. So to say that he took the ball away from the kid is unfair. And what's the kid going to do with it anyway? He doesn't even know what it is... that man would probably treasure it more than the kid would. This 'kid' stuff is so overrated. Too bad the man can't get a baseball without getting harrassed just because he isn't 'cute'... :rolleyes:

Guest Juanky

The problem was more of that he kicked the kid and pinned him against the seat on the way down. That's a pretty s***ty way to get a foul ball, at least look before you decide to hit a little kid.

I don't think it was such a big deal. NOt like the guy took it out of the kids hands, he just got the ball before the kid did. So to say that he took the ball away from the kid is unfair. And what's the kid going to do with it anyway? He doesn't even know what it is... that man would probably treasure it more than the kid would. This 'kid' stuff is so overrated. Too bad the man can't get a baseball without getting harrassed just because he isn't 'cute'... :rolleyes:

Yeah not a big deal jumping over a seat, hitting a kid in the head with your foot, wrestling a mom for a 10 dollar baseball and then embarrasing your friend/girlfriend/wife for a while on T.V.

The kid wouldn't treasure it? Uh, I still have a freaking Fred McGriff batting practice ball (no signature nothing) that I got when I was 4 that I took with me to college. You have no idea what the kid would think of that ball.

Not a big deal at all.... :thumbdown

Umm... my nephew is 6 years old and my brother-in-law brought him home a foul ball he caught at a Yankees game. He loves that ball and he has it sitting on a shelf next to his autographed hockey stick (given by me of course).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.