Better Stable: NWO or DX?

SlapHands69

NWO, no contest.

Both did cool stuff, but nWo had actual main eventers. DX had Shawn, then after Shawn nobody (remember Triple H was mediocre then, only memorable thing he had was his ladder match with Rock).

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash (back when Nash was kool) > Road Dogg and Gunn

The original DX with ease. Anything with Hogan in it sucks. I'd rank the original DX second to the best version of the Horsemen. Flair, Arn, Tully, and Windham were the shiznit. :thumbup

IMO the best was the one with Flair, Arn, Benoit, and Pillman. It would be the one with Malenko if Arn was still in it instead of Mongo.

The original DX with ease.? Anything with Hogan in it sucks.? I'd rank the original DX second to the best version of the Horsemen.? Flair, Arn, Tully, and Windham were the shiznit.? :thumbup

IMO the best was the one with Flair, Arn, Benoit, and Pillman. It would be the one with Malenko if Arn was still in it instead of Mongo. I loved that unit as well. Pillman is my second favorite wrestler behind the old HBK (not the current version). Arn/Tully as a tag team put that version on top to me.