July 3, 200422 yr yea right. you are fooling yourself if you think bullpen is that much more important than a bat we cant even get to Manza or Benitez with a lead anymore Our pitchers aint gonna put up bagels every night so we need a bat to possibly jump start this offense again this is sooooo freakin frustrating :banghead
July 3, 200422 yr Too true. Everything can't fall on Cabs and Lowell's shoulders and no you can't blame Choi. Why you ask? Because the hitters can't get to him in a runners in scoring position situation. So hes stuck leading off.
July 3, 200422 yr Author Conine aint cutting it, Treanor aint cuttin it, Redmond aint cuttin it same could be said for JP but we know he aint going anywhere and fishfan25, when was the last time, late in a ballgame, that our pen blew a game?
July 3, 200422 yr Conine aint cutting it, Treanor aint cuttin it, Redmond aint cuttin it same could be said for JP but we know he aint going anywhere and fishfan25, when was the last time, late in a ballgame, that our pen blew a game? 437406[/snapback] actully that is true... but who we gonna get cuz think about it...were not getting finley or danny.B, not getting frank C,not getting texeira so who we gonna get!
July 3, 200422 yr i dont agree with ramp we need pen more. and now i cant get banned for dissagreeing. now what?booyah hehe
July 3, 200422 yr Author again, someone want to help me out here? when is the last time our pen blew a game in the 7th or 8th inning?
July 3, 200422 yr we cant even get to Manza or Benitez with a lead anymore so true. the offense and bullpen go hand in hand - without good offense, there's no need for bullpen help to keep a lead when we can't establish a lead.
July 3, 200422 yr we cant even get to Manza or Benitez with a lead anymore so true. the offense and bullpen go hand in hand - without good offense, there's no need for bullpen help to keep a lead when we can't establish a lead. 437431[/snapback] o how i miss and long the days for chad fox :banghead
July 3, 200422 yr Will Fox and Spooney ever be back? When will Cordero be back? Ramp, what bat should we get? I don't see any answers out there.
July 3, 200422 yr yea right. you are fooling yourself if you think bullpen is that much more important than a bat we cant even get to Manza or Benitez with a lead anymore Our pitchers aint gonna put up bagels every night so we need a bat to possibly jump start this offense again this is sooooo freakin frustrating? :banghead 437398[/snapback] youre totally correct... this offense is pathetic, and i'm not inclined to believe it's merely a season-long slump.
July 3, 200422 yr Author I have no clue what bat we should get. I have no idea who is available but we need someone who can drive in some freakin runs or hit .300 or do something productive
July 3, 200422 yr Author the bat I want is Brad Wilkerson give up Stokes and someone else well I tried
July 3, 200422 yr We don't need to bring any new bodies in. (Well, maybe for the bench.) There's something in the clubhouse and dugout that's sucking the spirit of the team. No confidence in their skills. Failing to come up w/ RISP and big spots. Always playing catch-up to teams. Pudge? I don't know. I don't give a f--- if it is, he's not coming back so let's not rehash that. But if there's something that's keeping the team from winning its their ownselves as they certainly aren't living up to their talent and playing like we all know they can.
July 3, 200422 yr We don't need to bring any new bodies in. (Well, maybe for the bench.) There's something in the clubhouse and dugout that's sucking the spirit of the team. No confidence in their skills. Failing to come up w/ RISP and big spots. Always playing catch-up to teams.437472[/snapback] how do you propose we address that sucking sound you hear?
July 3, 200422 yr We don't need to bring any new bodies in. (Well, maybe for the bench.) There's something in the clubhouse and dugout that's sucking the spirit of the team. No confidence in their skills. Failing to come up w/ RISP and big spots. Always playing catch-up to teams.437472[/snapback] how do you propose we address that sucking sound you hear? 437485[/snapback] Get rid of the vacuum. I think Jack needs to get himself tossed out of a couple of ballgames. Get something going.
July 3, 200422 yr A bat is the biggest problem right now. I'd take both actually, but if I only get one I'll take a bat.
July 3, 200422 yr the bat I want is Brad Wilkerson give up Stokes and someone else well I tried 437451[/snapback] I heard Wilkerson wants to go to Philly.
July 3, 200422 yr For this past two weeks I'd say starting pitching as been as disappointing as the offense.
July 3, 200422 yr we have to make a move, no other way around it we are going downhill fast while others are moving uphill and psh, if we don't win the division - it's time for the offseason the wild card's not happening in the east
July 3, 200422 yr I say if something is going to be done it has to be done now, because right now we are borderline between being buyers or sellers. Let's give it our best shot while we're still in it, and if we still fall out of the race than we can become sellers. We've got some very valuable pieces here that teams would love to have.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.