We dont need a bat

yea right.

you are fooling yourself if you think bullpen is that much more important than a bat

we cant even get to Manza or Benitez with a lead anymore

Our pitchers aint gonna put up bagels every night so we need a bat to possibly jump start this offense again

this is sooooo freakin frustrating :banghead

Conine aint cutting it, Treanor aint cuttin it, Redmond aint cuttin it

same could be said for JP but we know he aint going anywhere

and fishfan25, when was the last time, late in a ballgame, that our pen blew a game?

Conine aint cutting it, Treanor aint cuttin it, Redmond aint cuttin it

same could be said for JP but we know he aint going anywhere

and fishfan25, when was the last time, late in a ballgame, that our pen blew a game?

437406[/snapback]

actully that is true... :(

but who we gonna get cuz think about it...were not getting finley or danny.B, not getting frank C,not getting texeira so who we gonna get!

so true. the offense and bullpen go hand in hand - without good offense, there's no need for bullpen help to keep a lead when we can't establish a lead.

437431[/snapback]

o how i miss and long the days for chad fox :banghead

yea right.

you are fooling yourself if you think bullpen is that much more important than a bat

Our pitchers aint gonna put up bagels every night so we need a bat to possibly jump start this offense again

this is sooooo freakin frustrating? :banghead

437398[/snapback]

youre totally correct... this offense is pathetic, and i'm not inclined to believe it's merely a season-long slump.

We don't need to bring any new bodies in. (Well, maybe for the bench.)

There's something in the clubhouse and dugout that's sucking the spirit of the team.

No confidence in their skills. Failing to come up w/ RISP and big spots. Always playing catch-up to teams.

Pudge? I don't know. I don't give a f--- if it is, he's not coming back so let's not rehash that. But if there's something that's keeping the team from winning its their ownselves as they certainly aren't living up to their talent and playing like we all know they can.

There's something in the clubhouse and dugout that's sucking the spirit of the team.

No confidence in their skills. Failing to come up w/ RISP and big spots. Always playing catch-up to teams.437472[/snapback]

how do you propose we address that sucking sound you hear?

No confidence in their skills. Failing to come up w/ RISP and big spots. Always playing catch-up to teams.437472[/snapback]

how do you propose we address that sucking sound you hear?

437485[/snapback]

Get rid of the vacuum. I think Jack needs to get himself tossed out of a couple of ballgames. Get something going.

I say if something is going to be done it has to be done now, because right now we are borderline between being buyers or sellers. Let's give it our best shot while we're still in it, and if we still fall out of the race than we can become sellers. We've got some very valuable pieces here that teams would love to have.