July 20, 200422 yr Just wonderful. Dontrelle overcomes a shaky beginning and gives us 7 innings. Perfect bullpen. 2 runs in 3 innings, overcome errors. Amazing defense. NOT sitting back and waiting for home runs.. damn this feels good
July 20, 200422 yr Im glad they got Willy off the hook too I know on the wild pitch with him on 3rd, when it hit the wall I was like "please tell me he didnt run home" I thought it bounced back to Wilson
July 20, 200422 yr 13 hits, 6 runs, late comeback win, Lowell and Cabrera with big hits, looks like the good Marlins I'm used to! Can't wait to go to atleast two games against the Phillies!
July 20, 200422 yr came down to finally getting hits with runner in scoring position, & the bullpen shutting things down.
July 20, 200422 yr im not gettin too excited...it was a helluva win...but still just a win 465833[/snapback] We also had 13 hits, 6 runs. Not something we do often, felt great.
July 20, 200422 yr Even watching the game on the net....I could feel the magic!!! It was great. Nice win today.
July 20, 200422 yr Beautiful win,Now the problem is....who is our biggest obstacle....the Phillies....or the Braves?
July 20, 200422 yr I sure felt it today, you could even see it. When Castillo was on 2nd base he was there clapping every time Looper threw a ball, he was also clapping earlier in the game. In the bottom of the 9th you had the whole bench on their feet watching and cheering on. And most importantly I saw guys smiling and having fun playing baseball just like they should, I mean you could just feel the magic when you saw those smiles go across the faces of Miggy and Mikey, especially after the looks of disgust they had while in Pittsburgh.
July 20, 200422 yr Every rookie has a bad night or ten and tonight was one of Willlingham's. He had that Bambi in the headlights look most of the game and he's probably going to do alot of soul-searching tonight.
July 20, 200422 yr Every rookie has a bad night or ten and tonight was one of Willlingham's. He had that Bambi in the headlights look most of the game and he's probably going to do alot of soul-searching tonight. 465861[/snapback] Im just happy hes off the hook Couldve really destroyed his confidence
July 20, 200422 yr Beautiful win,Now the problem is....who is our biggest obstacle....the Phillies....or the Braves? 465854[/snapback] Well let's see. We are 18-2 against the Phils in the last 20 games and the Braves have beaten us bad this year and they have won like 12 straight division titles. THE BRAVES! Let's take one game at a time! I will be ecstatic if we can win tomorrow with Bump and Oliver pitching.
July 20, 200422 yr Awesome win, it did feel like last year. No win so far this year has felt that good because in all reality this was a must win game. I liked how they came back the most though. Not by a home run, but four straight singles.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.