I dont get it.

Ice Man

I said scientific reasoning! I could make some s*** up about luck. Or maybe that Darth Vador decided it wasn't fair that the worst team in baseball was going to loose another series at home. So he sends down from his galactic battle ship 34 invisible midgets, who make it possible for balls to get past Encarnacion and just there for D.Baus.

Thats right. INVISIBLE MIDGETS SENT DOWN BY DARTH VADOR.

Im not giving up on the season...........

Someone.....Just Someone is going to have to step up and rattle their minds.

496246[/snapback]

There's still way too much baseball to play to give up on the season. It takes an optimistic person to believe that we can still make a run at this... And dammit, I'm one of those optimistic people.

no, there are no curses for us damnit. And we don't need anyone saying there are, and everytime something goes bad, someone'll go, CURSE OF "insert name of good player here"

I say, the trade was awsome, but came too late. We really lost the game today because Beckett was not on his game and Lowell and Cabs werent producing the runs. These guys, aside from RJ(who was off his game BTW) I blame last nighs loss on Lowell, And i love Lowell. He had too many opportunities to win the game...and GROUNDED OUT. Whats with that, he's not even poping up anymore. ALL GROUNDERS.

LoDuca has been awsome in his At bats. Mota from what we saw today-lights out.And THATS HOW ALL OUR PITCHERS SHOULD BE TO THIS f***ING ARIZONA DIMONDACKS TEAM. WTF is this, Willis giving up 4 runs, BECKETT! Gives up 6! I don't get it. Look, If we really want to contend, and i believe there is a small chance, but non the less a chance, we must go on the biggest tear of the year. Otherwise, i hope next season is better than this one and we can keep ALL of our guys this time.

Well, we dont face any last place teams after this until Montreal. And WE BETTER tear through all of that s***. We better take 2 of 3 against Miliwaulkee(friday and sat) because I might be at both of those games. AND IF WE LOOSE BOTH OF THOSE, I SWEAR TO GOD, IM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE.

People can quote me on saying this, I will Kill J.D Drew if Atlanta wins the divison.

Guest Juanky

I don't know what it is, but they just look like they don't give a s***.

Could we bribe the other teams to wear Phillie uniforms during BP or something? Maybe they'll get tricked into believe it's an important game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.