AY RAMP see why i called em SAVIOR

Miggy Cabrera is the savior he will lead us to the wild card..... i called em savior last night and this evening be4 the game......

WHAT DID HE DO RAMP?????

SAVED the game and won it..... he is our new leader the final Piece to the puzzel.

ay did any1 else almost have an HEART ATTACK when ALmanza came to pitch?????

Hey I think Cabs could be the next Pujos, but Pujos+Delgado put together? I dont know man I feel Pujos is the best pure hitter in baseball. He hits to all fields with power, and thats what I so in Cabs tonight. Thats why I feel he will be something. With him, Lowell, and A.Gon this team has some core. I hope they keep Lowell he could really help Miguel.

lol puljos best pure hitter in baseball..... have you seen Manny Rameriz and this guy name ICHIRO??? lol

but ya i agree he right up there with them..... Del GADO is finnaly playin like he is suppose to this year nice to see him actually earning his pay check and there is alot to be earned i think he is makin 19-20 mil this year

Hey I think Cabs could be the next Pujols

i think that cabrera has to bulk up a little more. maybe another 10 - 15 lbs of muscle to be the next albert pujols

but he is only 20, that is the best thing about, he has another 15+ years in this league

I hope Cabs keeps it up and dosent get to confident or anything like that he should just try and play as if he were back in AA.

There is no such thing as being "too" confident... You can be too concieded or arrogant, but not too confident...

I hope he is very confident...

Yes but Pujos is something else he could win a triple Crown this year. And he's only like 22

People are always "chasing" The Triple Crown. It never is serious but The Media likes to make it out to be. Every year there seems to be a guy in contention for it.

Pujols is not going to get it, Yaz is safe for a few more years.

i think you people need to stop trying to predict his future, and let time and his stats tell.

I agree 100%,

If he hits 20 HR's next year people will bash him because he did not live up to THEIR predictions. Predictions that are soley(sp) based on one game.

People are always "chasing" The Triple Crown. It never is serious but The Media likes to make it out to be. Every year there seems to be a guy in contention for it.

It's looking like Pujos might come pretty damn close...

It's looking like Pujos might come pretty damn close... Their have been always guys who have gotten close and failed it's not that easy.

Manny could have gotten it last year if he was not plagued by injuries. He had The AVG but the time off stopped his HR and RBI total's.

Pujols can do it but it's not as easy as most are making it out to be.

i think you people need to stop trying to predict his future, and let time and his stats tell.

I agree 100%,

If he hits 20 HR's next year people will bash him because he did not live up to THEIR predictions. Predictions that are soley(sp) based on one game. I agree just let the Rookie grow and take it from there...

Albert Pujols and Gary Sheffield are putting together what is looking to be legimitate shots at the triple crown.

Pujols is the best hitter under 25 in this game by far.

This will be Sheffield second legimiate run at the Triple Crown.

I do not expect to see either of them taper off much from what they have done to this point in the season.