August 7, 200422 yr Benitez, Mota, Seanez and Perisho stay. Sorry Perisho haters but he is the only lefty and Jack loves him. I think Bump stays because he can serve as Long Relief and throw a few innings of needed. Why is Koch not being used...is he about to be sent down/cut? Does Jack want a rookie in Howard pitching in important games? Has Manzy's magic come to an end? I say...Manzy to AAA.
August 7, 200422 yr Either Howard or Manzy. I'd go with Howard tho because he hasnt proved much while at least Manzy has been good at times.
August 7, 200422 yr Koch isn't leaving. Manzy? Are you mad? If we send down one, it's gotta be Howard, sorry. Manzy blew it once, maybe twice, but pitchers have bad days. He's better more good than bad.
August 7, 200422 yr Koch isn't leaving.? Manzy? Are you mad? If we send down one, it's gotta be Howard, sorry.? Manzy blew it once, maybe twice, but pitchers have bad days.? He's better more good than bad. 499952[/snapback] Howard and Manzy both suck. Manzy has sucked more lately though. Howard's ERA has been steadily dropping. July ERA Howard 4.30 Manzy 7.82
August 7, 200422 yr PERISHO. I don't care if he's a lefty, i'd rather have a quality right hander on the mound with the wrong matchup than a garbage lefty that can't pitch against righties or lefties. Matchups are nice, but they aren't everything. How many blown games by Perisho is it going to take for Jack and the FO to realize he does not belong in the big leagues?
August 7, 200422 yr howard is better than manzy he still has potential also, and i believe howard will eventually be a big part of our bullpen but you could send down either one, manzy is more experienced and can close games out in emergency situations
August 7, 200422 yr Howard has come through in a few situations for us but I think we have enough hard throwing righties in the pen so I think it will be him. Maybe Manzys attitude can lighten the guys up a bit.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.