STREAKER

Does anyone remember the streaker from game 5 of the world series?? That was by far the funniest thing i've seen in a marlins game so far....

510135[/snapback]

I remember that! It was hilarious! No one went running after that guy.. it's was like they just decided to let him have his fun and then kick him out.

Yeah, that was the best part!! lol...i know all he had on was a hat, do you know if it was a marlins or yankees hat??

510196[/snapback]

Well I was in 443 so being that high up, I'm not sure :( I was shocked though that they just let him run lol

Oh man, i really wanted to know. I was in the Fish Tank...section 125, row 12, seat 16. So it was right in front of me but there was a fight going on so i was trying to see the fight, and then i hear everyone like screaming and saying "LOOK!!" and when i looked he was already halfway through the field.

Oh man, i really wanted to know. I was in the Fish Tank...section 125, row 12, seat 16. So it was right in front of me but there was a fight going on so i was trying to see the fight, and then i hear everyone like screaming and saying "LOOK!!" and when i looked he was already halfway through the field.

510207[/snapback]

Awwh man well then you were closer than me! lol Gosh, I know what you mean about fights :rolleyes: Those Yankee fans were terrible! They were spilling beer all over me :confused I'll never forget that guy lol Funny thing is, I didn't hear it mentioned on the news or in the paper... or maybe it was just me missing those things.

Yeah they were!! And the worst part was that there was a fight every 2 seconds so i could hardly watch the game since everyone would stand up and start booing or w/e.(i still had a blast though! how could you not?? lol) And i don't think they would want to mention the streaker in the newspaper :lol

Yeah they were!! And the worst part was that there was a fight every 2 seconds so i could hardly watch the game since everyone would stand up and start booing or w/e.(i still had a blast though! how could you not?? lol) And i don't think they would want to mention the streaker in the newspaper :lol

510237[/snapback]

They should have! lol It just would have been funny :p Awesome games, I agree :thumbup Even with the annoying Yankee fans :blink:

Guest Juanky

Does anyone remember the streaker from game 5 of the world series?? That was by far the funniest thing i've seen in a marlins game so far....

510135[/snapback]

I remember that! It was hilarious! No one went running after that guy.. it's was like they just decided to let him have his fun and then kick him out.

510187[/snapback]

That was awesome. The best part was when he got to CF everyone noticed and the flash bulbs started popping.