Congratulations Mike Lowell on RBI #500

Accord

Congratulations to Mike Lowell on RBI number 500. He's also #1 on the Marlins alltime RBI leaders list.

1. Mike Lowell -- 500

2. Steve Conine -- 496

3. Derrek Lee -- 417

4. Cliff Floyd -- 409

5. Gary Sheffield -- 380

515256[/snapback]

Glad he finally got that one past him. Now he can take off and become an RBI machine the rest of the way.

I was hoping Conine would hit another grand slam and tie him just seconds after finally getting 500. Nothing against Mike and I hope he gets another 1,000 with us, but that would have been great for multiple reasons (two Marlin 500 RBI guys & we would have gotten 4 extra runs).

I was hoping Conine would hit another grand slam and tie him just seconds after finally getting 500. Nothing against Mike and I hope he gets another 1,000 with us, but that would have been great for multiple reasons (two Marlin 500 RBI guys & we would have gotten 4 extra runs).

515326[/snapback]

Yeah, that would have been pretty cool to see. Jeff was swinging for the fences on that first pitch curveball.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.