August 18, 200422 yr south park is good but family guy is priceless the Griffins gets the nod automatically
August 18, 200422 yr family guy by a landslide. any family guy character would whoop any south park characters ass!
August 18, 200422 yr Family Guy by a million. Glenn Quagmire-Cleveland>>>Officer Barbrady-Mr. Garrison.
August 18, 200422 yr Cartman is the funniest character in the history of television. Hands down. No one even close.
August 19, 200422 yr South Park was great when it first came out. One of the funniest shows ever. At this point I still watch it on occassion but don't find myself really laughing anymore. Family Guy always gets laughs.
August 23, 200422 yr Without a doubt Family Guy. SouthPark is just stupid and not funny, in my opinion.
August 23, 200422 yr i voted for south park, much love for cartman, erik, stan, kenny, butters, tweak and everyone else on that classic show. trey parker and matt stone are geniuses
August 23, 200422 yr I like them both a lot, but I voted for South Park. I like South Park a little better.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.